Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian training centre for drone operators.....destroyed.
Donetsk Region.

Heroyam Slava.
The number that now sleep could be big with this one.
The Russians are describing it as a "tragedy"......number unknown ATM.
I will add to it that Denis pushilin was bragging how the centre had trained over 4k Russians.......He gave the centres name and location.
Oh dear.

Slava Ukraini.

This thread disgusts me.

People wanking over war.

The Russians have attacked a much smaller sovereign country and it looks like they don’t give a fuck who they kidnap, injure or kill. They are trying to drag the Ukraine kicking and screaming back into its influence. I’d really like them to be fucked off one way or another. I don’t think they will listen to reason if they’re ask to leave. It’s very sad that innocents are injured maimed and killed but I rather doubt these terrible atrocities wouldn’t have happened if Russia had kept its envious eye off the Ukraine.

Im sure Ukrainians would prefer not to be dying or killing Russians while trying to save their country.

Last edited:
This thread disgusts me.

People wanking over war.

There's definitely an element of this in here.

Killings footage mixed with Benny hill or other comedic music, and uncharitable comments made to crying Russian children.

Unsurprisingly one of the most callous posters in another conflict thread has a hard-on for war in this thread.

Your sentiments have been vindicated by some of the base level responses you have got.

Killings footage mixed with Benny hill or other comedic music, and uncharitable comments made to crying Russian children.

Unsurprisingly one of the most callous posters in another conflict thread has a hard-on for war in this thread.

Your sentiments have been vindicated by some of the base level responses you have got.
No one controls the music put over any of the footage, that is done at source.
Majority will be posted by Ukrainians who will obviously try to make fun of russians dying. Is what it is.

No one controls the music put over any of the footage, that is done at source.
Majority will be posted by Ukrainians who will obviously try to make fun of russians dying. Is what it is.

It's not often that people add a disclaimer that they don't approve of the music though is it?

There's also been some childish war roleplay and talk about armies as if the adults were actually children comparing action men. I don't place too much stock on it as the posters fall into the "loser personified" e.g. Mr toilet attendant.

It would be wrong to suggest there isn't some war wanking going on, l wouldn't be of the view that it is by the people with actual connections to the conflict who provide regular updates though.

I think most of the music you hear is Ukrainian folk music that’s put on at source and the only children I’ve seen crying are Ukrainian babies and children because there home was destroyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.