Russian invasion of Ukraine

Although saying this may cause resentment, I believe Ukraine is far from any victory, strategically speaking.

I don't think people here will have a problem with your opinion.
It is certain posters having a pro Russian agenda masquerading as "just trying to even up the positive posts" that gets peoples back up.

On a more general note.
There is no doubt about it, Russia is the aggressor/invader and has stated on many occasions that it wants to wipe the Ukraine and it's citizens from the face of the earth. So why some question Russia's intent to commit genocide amazes me.

I personally don't click the combat videos. I got caught up watching that type of footage during the gulf war.
It is too easy to forget that it's humans dying regardless of their allegiances.
But i don't lose sleep hearing about invaders dying if it weakens their efforts.

The final thing is the Ukraine didn't ask for or start this war.
They are fighting for their very existence.
Nobody here (UK) has any right to comment on whether they should enter peace talks, give up land or carry on fighting. Russia has never kept to any agreed peace plan. Any "Deal" wouldn't be worth the paper it was written on.

Any decent person should understand that supporting and cheering any victories for the Ukraine isn't creating a "Jerk Circle" or "Wanking" about war.
It is just letting those affected by this war know that we support them and hope they can expel the invaders...

Although saying this may cause resentment, I believe Ukraine is far from any victory, strategically speaking.
Pretty much. Aside from anything else when you are invaded by a major power I'm not sure how you define 'any victory' but I doubt it looks like this

I don't think people here will have a problem with your opinion.
It is certain posters having a pro Russian agenda masquerading as "just trying to even up the positive posts" that gets peoples back up.

On a more general note.
There is no doubt about it, Russia is the aggressor/invader and has stated on many occasions that it wants to wipe the Ukraine and it's citizens from the face of the earth. So why some question Russia's intent to commit genocide amazes me.

I personally don't click the combat videos. I got caught up watching that type of footage during the gulf war.
It is too easy to forget that it's humans dying regardless of their allegiances.
But i don't lose sleep hearing about invaders dying if it weakens their efforts.

The final thing is the Ukraine didn't ask for or start this war.
They are fighting for their very existence.
Nobody here (UK) has any right to comment on whether they should enter peace talks, give up land or carry on fighting. Russia has never kept to any agreed peace plan. Any "Deal" wouldn't be worth the paper it was written on.

Any decent person should understand that supporting and cheering any victories for the Ukraine isn't creating a "Jerk Circle" or "Wanking" about war.
It is just letting those affected by this war know that we support them and hope they can expel the invaders...
My view on this war is the same as that of John J.Mear-sheimer. In fact, in the country where I live, the vast majority of people hold the same views as Mear-sheimer. Of course, I also know that this viewpoint is in the minority in Europe and America.

This illustrates the diversity of the world, perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much. Aside from anything else when you are invaded by a major power I'm not sure how you define 'any victory' but I doubt it looks like this

My friend, in my country, I cannot receive the link you provided from Twitter,which is banned. (Of course, there are a lot of pro Ukrainian videos on social media in my country, although not many people really hold a pro Ukrainian stance)
But yes,I can understand your emotions, there is no difficulty in this.

You do know that's a fake created by some MAGA loving moron? Probably not - you do seem very receptive to propaganda.

Last edited:
Mark Sumner Update: Ukrainian efforts across the Dinipro...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.