Russian invasion of Ukraine

In our view, the Russia-Ukraine conflict has seriously damaged the interests of European countries. In addition to energy issues, there is also a flow of financial capital. This is a complex event. We feel sorry for European countries.

But ironically, many Europeans accuse us of being 'pro Russian'.

Very ironic...

Russia's desire for territory is infinite, and this is not a secret. Ukraine is not innocent either. You need to consider some realities, such as extreme nationalists, color revolutions, and civil wars in Donetsk and Luhansk.

NATO's eastward expansion is extremely reckless.

In my opinion, yes, the United States should indeed bear the primary responsibility for the entire incident.

US: 50

Russia: 25

Ukraine: 25
That's no responsibility or right for Russia to invade. Nobody, not even the UN, gave Russia any authority or approval to get involved in the so-called "civil war" in Donbas. Is that how things work in your world? A "civil war" in one nation prompts the invasion of a foreign force to intervene, slaughtering said civilians at will just because they say so?

You hold the US 50% responsible, how exactly? Did the US invade Crimea in 2014? Did the US ignore Ukrainian sovereignty? Did the US President state that Ukraine is American Land and will be returned? Was the US putting pressure and making threats to Poland, Sweden and Finland?

In our view, the Russia-Ukraine conflict has seriously damaged the interests of European countries. In addition to energy issues, there is also a flow of financial capital. This is a complex event. We feel sorry for European countries.

But ironically, many Europeans accuse us of being 'pro Russian'.

Very ironic...
us?

Russia's desire for territory is infinite, and this is not a secret. Ukraine is not innocent either. You need to consider some realities, such as extreme nationalists, color revolutions, and civil wars in Donetsk and Luhansk.

In my opinion, yes, the United States should indeed bear the primary responsibility for the entire incident.

Nonsense, and lots of it.

Back to the old problem: who is the good guy? who is bad ?
I believe it's 50-50.
In international relations, there is the principle of "security is indivisible". I believe that when a tragic war occurs, especially a complex event such as the Russia-Ukraine conflict and the Palestinian Israeli issue, responsibility is also indivisible.

Russia inflicted an unprovoked invasion and many massacres of civilians. It declared a fascist desire to wipe Ukrainian culture out and unify the Slavic people under Russian hegemony.

It's a war born not of international relations, but of Putin's need to prolong his utterly corrupt kleptocratic regime by hiding behind a fascist, nationalist invasion.

Yours, and Mearsheimer's "analysis" completely ignores the reality of internal Russian politics, which is what this is really about.

Pretending this brutal, unprovoked and illegal war of aggression is "50:50" is morally and intellectually bankrupt.

Shame on you.

My view on this war is the same as that of John J.Mear-sheimer. In fact, in the country where I live, the vast majority of people hold the same views as Mear-sheimer. Of course, I also know that this viewpoint is in the minority in Europe and America.

This illustrates the diversity of the world, perhaps.
To give your views some context, can you say where you live?

If Russia's desire for territory is infinite, and those who don't cede to this are guilty, then I declare you to be responsible for not invading the fascists into your own home and country.

US: 0

Russia: 0

Ukraine: 0

old-boys-YYF: 100

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.