Russian invasion of Ukraine

Unfortunately,the Russians have advanced Northeast and Southeast of Avdiivka,Donetsk Region.

Heroyam Slava.
Sadly, this is bound to happen unless Ukraine is prepared to match at least 1/4 of Russian casualties. I expect the pocket to give a bit with Ukraine's concentration on the NW and SW pincers.

Another Russian General dies in mysterious circumstances...

The difference is that, despite what Putin tells them, Russia isn't facing an existential threat to it's existence.
Was thinking the same. If I was Russian I would definitely have done anything to dodge the draft, but if Ukrainian I’d like to think I’d do my bit.

There is a huge difference between the two scenarios.

If any of you say that Ukraine is losing,then I would very very strongly suggest otherwise.
Have a look at the numbers of artillery,MLRS,trucks and especially AD systems that are counted on an almost daily basis.
Not the Russian men dieing.
AFU are planning this.
They are attriting Russia so hard,they(Russia) don't know what to do next.
Apart from the 'usual' meat grinder of course.
Be better,read the signposts.
As we approach winter,the AFU are better positioned in defence,than the Orcs in attack.
It's not about land grab,it's about bleeding Ivan white for the next few months.
Territory doesn't matter.
Survival of our Army does.
The lives of our soldiers in the line.
Not the next tree line,or house.
If we can 'pin' the Russians to their current positions,with minor losses to us,then we can support the new front across Kherson.
This is going to be huge.
There's so many divisions in support and ready to go,it's unbelievable.
Any of you seen an Abrams or Challenger recently?
Or a KA52?
Anything?
Me neither.
Stay the course.
Tell whoever it is you need to tell.
It's down to you and me to keep supporting our boys on the front.

Slava Ukraini
The Analyst

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.