Russian invasion of Ukraine

Since crossing in that area alone,Ukrainian Forces have killed 1,216 Russian Troops and destroyed...
48 APVs
24 Tanks
89 Artillery pieces
14 Boats
4 Command Posts
29 Ammo Depots
151 Other Vehicles
9 MLRS

Slava Ukraini.
Jesus. How many tanks did Russia start with? They seem to lose 20-50 per day.

Was thinking the same. If I was Russian I would definitely have done anything to dodge the draft, but if Ukrainian I’d like to think I’d do my bit.

There is a huge difference between the two scenarios.

Agreed, and there's a large % difference between people running in terms of population. 20k Ukraine with a 43m population 700k Russia with a 140m population

I think you are enjoying all this posting about death , seriously get help
Sorry you don't like facts.
Sadly the plain fact is that the Russians have to lose in Ukraine. The whole of Europe's (and probably the Western World's) future depends on it. If they win we will be fighting WW3 very soon after (or surrendering and handing over other democracies over to tyranny).
Enjoy peace and love - a laudable aim - but with Putin and Islamic Jihadists around - I'm afraid it ain't going to happen.

Last edited:
Sorry you don't like facts.
Sadly the plain fact is that the Russians have to lose in Ukraine. The whole of Europe's (and probably the Western World's) future depends on it. If they win we will be fighting WW3 very soon after (or surrendering and handing over other democracies over to tyranny).
Enjoy peace and love - a laudable aim - but with Putin and Islamic Jihadis around - I'm afraid it ain't going to happen.
I was over the moon when it hit 300k now my next bit of wonderful news will be 400k

It's scary that the number is approaching the number of military losses the UK suffered in WW2.

Still no where near the number the russians lost in WW2 though so no panic for them right now, plenty of small ethnic groups they can round up and throw into the meat grind yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.