Russian invasion of Ukraine

You seem to have more faith than i do mate,Can you imagine Hungary,slovakia and Turkey attacking the Russians.
My faith in NATO has slowly ebbed away with the invasion of Ukraine and the rules and restrictions put in place by the countries donating military assistance
If a NATO country was attacked the same rhetoric would be used rules, restrictions and boots on the ground would only be used as a last resort, or in the interest of America
I know Ukraine isn’t a member yet but it shouldn’t be why we can’t do our utmost to help a neighbouring European country invaded by a super power?

There is every chance we would find ourselves in the same position as Ukraine having to go round the world looking for friendly nations to help us out

Day 773 Review:

China stepping up support for Russia with Satalite intelligence.

My faith in NATO has slowly ebbed away with the invasion of Ukraine and the rules and restrictions put in place by the countries donating military assistance
If a NATO country was attacked the same rhetoric would be used rules, restrictions and boots on the ground would only be used as a last resort, or in the interest of America
I know Ukraine isn’t a member yet but it shouldn’t be why we can’t do our utmost to help a neighbouring European country invaded by a super power?

There is every chance we would find ourselves in the same position as Ukraine having to go round the world looking for friendly nations to help us out
Exactly mate.

Stuff:
The scum killed more Ukrainian POWs near Krinky.

Three direct hits against the main reactor containment structures at Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant - head of
@iaeaorg

@rafaelmgrossi
."Today, for the first time since November 2022 and after I set out the 5 main principles to avoid a serious nuclear accident with radiological consequences, ISAMZ confirmed that there were at least 3 direct hits against ZNPP main reactor containment structures," he wrote.Ukrainian Defense Intelligence reports that Ukraine is not involved into any armed provocations at the nuclear power plant
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It’s extremely dangerous the world should be shouting out about how irresponsible the Russian’s are being near ZNPP. Madness

Stuff:
The scum killed more Ukrainian POWs near Krinky.
Im surprised that anyone thinks these wankers are normal..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.