Russian invasion of Ukraine

It's time to give away my patches
1f525.svg
The “Atey Shadow Group” patch will go to whoever contributes the most. The "Eat Sleep Shoot" patch will be drawn between participants. Chevrons that went through fire and water with me.Conditions: 1 ticket = $10(When donating to this giveaway, specify "patch"). Funds from the raffle will be used for new equipment.The draw period is 3 days

He was in Crimea and now he’s raffling his army patches If anyone has 10 dollars to donate you might win one of his patches it’s to buy equipment.I wouldn’t take his patch anyway he earned them I didn’t do anything I suppose it’s having something valuable to auction
Think this draw is out of time now there is no pay link

Last edited:
Macron on Ukraine five minutes ago
I don’t think there will be a war on our soil (...), nor that we will fight on Ukrainian soil tomorrow.What is at stake in Ukraine, which is 1,500 kilometres from our border, is not the end of the world, it is also the future of Europe and our security, because if we do not do what we are doing together, we (...) in fact let the law of the strongest prevail, there is no reason why Russia should stop there.

UK is miles from Russia but my biggest fear is if Ukraine falls he will move on Poland then we would be in a third world war, Putin is another dangerous despot and we should help Ukraine all we can
I can categorically tell you there's UK staff and Soldiers being deployed to Estonia in August, a contingent from Catterick Garrison is definitely on the way.

From The Telegraph:

Voldymyr Zelenksy has replaced Ukraine’s joint forces commander after an Azov commander accused the general of “killing more Ukrainians than any Russian general”.

Speaking in his nightly address on Monday, the Ukrainian president gave no reason for the dismissal of Lieutenant General Yuri Sodol from his role which involves planning operations at a strategic level.

Ukrainian media earlier reported that Bohdan Krotevych, a senior officer in the Azov National Guard Brigade, had formally filed a request for the investigation of Sodol.

In a post on Telegram, Krotevych wrote: “I called for an investigation into one military general, who, in my opinion, caused more Ukrainian casualties than any Russian general.

“I don’t care if they investigate me or put me in jail.

“It’s unacceptable that lower-ranking officers are judged for losing observation posts, but the general is not held accountable for losing entire regions and thousands of soldiers.”

Although Krotevych did not name the general, Ukrainska Pravda, a Ukrainian newspaper, said sources confirmed the man to be Sodol.

Sodol has been replaced by Brigadier General Andriy Hnatov, Mr Zelenksy said.

Nice to see Ukraine moving away from the soviet doctrine and holding people accountable for unnecessary waste of life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.