Russian invasion of Ukraine

The US sending 150 million hope it’s new money that’s something we don’t find out, if it’s previously promised cash?

Hope it actually gets there quick

Ammo is arriving in its droves and Ukrainian Forces are wasting no time in using it.
Dunno if the Russians are running low or giving priority to certain parts of the frontline.
Only last week the Russians were firing around 10 shells to Ukraines 1.
Now Ukraine fire around 15 shells to Russias 1.
ATACMS is having a devastating effect.
I seen 4 M-270 side by side and all let rip with MGM-140 missiles.....all 8 hit target.

Heroyam Slava.

Ammo is arriving in its droves and Ukrainian Forces are wasting no time in using it.
Dunno if the Russians are running low or giving priority to certain parts of the frontline.
Only last week the Russians were firing around 10 shells to Ukraines 1.
Now Ukraine fire around 15 shells to Russias 1.
ATACMS is having a devastating effect.
I seen 4 M-270 side by side and all let rip with MGM-140 missiles.....all 8 hit target.

Heroyam Slava.
Still on holiday mate? or back to this wonderful weather ..

Imagine going on holiday to an active warzone ffs. When this is all over I hope Crimea becomes a western holiday destination!

They don’t have beaches in Russia as good as Ukraines SAND I think that’s a great pic …sigh!!
We definitely have Mariupol and Crimea on our bucket list, take a tour of where the bridge used to be and the AZOV factory
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

President Zelenskyi speech tonight

“There are new warrants from the International Criminal Court for Russian murderers. Shoigu, Gerasimov - your way to The Hague is open. There is also a decision of the European Court of Human Rights regarding Russia's responsibility for everything committed in our Crimea against people and against the law.
The occupier will be held accountable for this.I thank everyone who believes, fights, helps, and works to ensure that Ukraine has such results in protecting our people, strengthening our state, and bringing our peace closer. The peace that Ukrainians deserve!Glory to Ukraine”

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.