Russian invasion of Ukraine

India in bed with a war criminal. It's your free choice to ignore basic international law. That's Ukrainian blood on India's hands.
Happy profits then! :))
Haha, am I supposed to feel guilty every time I fill up my car now? Must be impossible to live without having any moral quandaries these days.

Rubbish. There is only ONE country that has invaded another (with zero provocation), with the intent to wipe it's identity off the map.
This doesn't come from pro western propaganda or bias, it is a fact.
I don't contest that, but to the average Indian Joe, Zelensky is a clown for dragging his country into war and Putin is a true friend and has no other choice. That narrative isn't going to change until something catastrophic happens like Putin firing a nuclear bomb (hope not) or something.

I don't contest that, but to the average Indian Joe, Zelensky is a clown for dragging his country into war and Putin is a true friend and has no other choice. That narrative isn't going to change until something catastrophic happens like Putin firing a nuclear bomb (hope not) or something.
With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Then your average Indian is thick as fuck reading that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.