Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't contest that, but to the average Indian Joe, Zelensky is a clown for dragging his country into war and Putin is a true friend and has no other choice. That narrative isn't going to change until something catastrophic happens like Putin firing a nuclear bomb (hope not) or something.

Wow “true friend” you are a fucking idiot. I still don’t wish for you to take a flyer through a window on a high floor like lots of Putins old friends.

I don't contest that, but to the average Indian Joe, Zelensky is a clown for dragging his country into war and Putin is a true friend and has no other choice. That narrative isn't going to change until something catastrophic happens like Putin firing a nuclear bomb (hope not) or something.

How does the average joe in india think that Zelensky dragged Russia into attacking them? really curious here as it make zero sense to me so would be good to see what people actually think over there and how they get there news.

How does the average joe in india think that Zelensky dragged Russia into attacking them? really curious here as it make zero sense to me so would be good to see what people actually think over there and how they get there news.
That’s what you get when you live in an autocratic state. It tells you what they need you to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.