Russian invasion of Ukraine

Belgium will supply
1f1fa-1f1e6.svg
Ukraine with 30 F-16s, but until 2028 - Deputy Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Zhovkva

These f16 numbers keep appearing on line ?

UK shouldn't have banned RT being broadcast here. It would fit nicely on Freeview in between Talk TV and GBeebies for batshit opinion.

Agree the UK population are in the dark over the Russian threat against Europe of invasion, very funny threats but then could we handle the daily propaganda ?
I think we could.

I was pissing myself laughing at them saying that Biden is the public face of a US deep state last night.
Biden providing entertainment and copy for the masses, we’ve been through it ourselves though, laughing stock with three PM and endless cabinet shuffles the only state that liked us was Ukraine.:)

How does the average joe in india think that Zelensky dragged Russia into attacking them? really curious here as it make zero sense to me so would be good to see what people actually think over there and how they get there news.

The Indo-Russian alliance is deeper than you realize, and they are trusted more than the Americans. We're kind of indifferent to Ukraine. So, there is a natural inclination to side with Russia in this conflict. At the start of the war, our media was focused on criticizing Zelensky for his NATO ambitions, highlighting the referendum in 2014 about the people in Donbas wanting away, their people being oppressed by Kiev, Ukrainian snipers assassinating journalists there... basically the full Russian narrative was drilled to our public. The Western journalists and political think-tanks who came to discuss in our national channels couldn't make any difference, their shots against India's stance weren't well received either.
I reiterate that the public don't want our government to take sides in this conflict or isolate Russia. We've a long-standing policy of non-alignment which has worked well for us so far.

This is from 2 days ago.

The Indo-Russian alliance is deeper than you realize, and they are trusted more than the Americans. We're kind of indifferent to Ukraine. So, there is a natural inclination to side with Russia in this conflict. At the start of the war, our media was focused on criticizing Zelensky for his NATO ambitions, highlighting the referendum in 2014 about the people in Donbas wanting away, their people being oppressed by Kiev, Ukrainian snipers assassinating journalists there... basically the full Russian narrative was drilled to our public. The Western journalists and political think-tanks who came to discuss in our national channels couldn't make any difference, their shots against India's stance weren't well received either.
I reiterate that the public don't want our government to take sides in this conflict or isolate Russia. We've a long-standing policy of non-alignment which has worked well for us so far.

This is from 2 days ago.

Notable you didn’t mention Putin once in that post. Russia this, Russia that…

Why not? I thought he was your ‘true friend’? Why don’t you defend your mate?

Notable you didn’t mention Putin once in that post. Russia this, Russia that…

Why not? I thought he was your ‘true friend’? Why don’t you defend your mate?
Although Western countries have always viewed Putin as a dictator, in the eyes of people in other countries, Putin is seen as a moderate leader representing Russia's national interests.

The problem is making excuses for your leaders actions. That's the bit you don't understand.
You should be condemning him, and still filling up your car...like we do here!

While European leaders are having a NATO summit to beat the war drums, we just said to Putin that there is no solution on the battlefield, that our heart bleeds to see the children dead, and struck a deal to bring back the Indians (recruited on false promises) serving in their army. That's a diplomatic way to say to Putin to stop the war. There are many things I'll criticize our leaders for, but not for buying oil at a discounted price. This is a nation-first approach, its a strategic failure on so many levels to sever ties with Russia, I mean who will service and maintain our S400s which we bought for billions, and so many other tech we've purchased and built in collaboration with them. We also provide medical aid to Ukraine, so we're doing a fine balancing act here.

Although Western countries have always viewed Putin as a dictator, in the eyes of people in other countries, Putin is seen as a moderate leader representing Russia's national interests.
People are brainwashed. Putin is viewed as a dictator simply because he is one. Moderate leaders don't usually assainate imprison their opposition and steal their countries wealth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.