Russian invasion of Ukraine

Notable you didn’t mention Putin once in that post. Russia this, Russia that…

Why not? I thought he was your ‘true friend’? Why don’t you defend your mate?
If you hadn't noticed, I'm talking from India's perspective. Personally, I don't like most world leaders. Putin used to come across as sensible in his talks, but beneath had an imperialist mindset. Jacinda (ex-PM), Trudeau and a few others are the ones I genuinely like, but its easy being the PM of New Zealand/Canada/Ireland far away from the conflict zones.

While European leaders are having a NATO summit to beat the war drums, we just said to Putin that there is no solution on the battlefield, that our heart bleeds to see the children dead, and struck a deal to bring back the Indians (recruited on false promises) serving in their army. That's a diplomatic way to say to Putin to stop the war. There are many things I'll criticize our leaders for, but not for buying oil at a discounted price. This is a nation-first approach, its a strategic failure on so many levels to sever ties with Russia, I mean who will service and maintain our S400s which we bought for billions, and so many other tech we've purchased and built in collaboration with them. We also provide medical aid to Ukraine, so we're doing a fine balancing act here.
Banging war drums ?? What drivel. It's called standing up and defending a countries sovereign right you exist. And following UN doctrine. I guess you would feel differently if China invaded Ladakh and Sikkim and the western leaders stood by your side and offered you support? Take your head out of the sand , your sounding like a wally.

While European leaders are having a NATO summit to beat the war drums, we just said to Putin that there is no solution on the battlefield, that our heart bleeds to see the children dead, and struck a deal to bring back the Indians (recruited on false promises) serving in their army. That's a diplomatic way to say to Putin to stop the war. There are many things I'll criticize our leaders for, but not for buying oil at a discounted price. This is a nation-first approach, its a strategic failure on so many levels to sever ties with Russia, I mean who will service and maintain our S400s which we bought for billions, and so many other tech we've purchased and built in collaboration with them. We also provide medical aid to Ukraine, so we're doing a fine balancing act here.
Absolute drivel.
Only one country is banging war drums and that is Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.