Russian invasion of Ukraine

O

Oh, so just because they fucked up totally and got it wrong, it's OK for him to get it wrong also?
You would think and hope he would learn from that. For a man of his background and training, it is somewhat embarrassing, to say the least.

No, im saying from the public facing stance it has always been to use UK weapons in Russia. Its clearly UK propaganda that has now been squashed.

To be honest, Starmer getting called out was probably the mistake, not Starmer saying it as its always been the stance stated.

Im more disappointed that its not the real stance we have been saying it is since pretty much day one. shows our support wasn't as strong as we have been led to believe.

Last edited:
O

Oh, so just because they fucked up totally and got it wrong, it's OK for him to get it wrong also?
You would think and hope he would learn from that. For a man of his background and training, it is somewhat embarrassing, to say the least.
The point is he didn’t make the decision and change his mind like some people are saying. He was not in a position to make the decision. It was a minor cock up not a U-turn.

C’mon. A major faux pas at the very least. Page one. Book one stuff. Extremely naive not to be 100% sure before he came out with it. Basic.
It just shows the general incompetence of UK government these days. Civil servants would have worked out this stuff correctly in the past - nowadays it's a bit poor. Being kind, I'd purobably say people probably rely on computers too much these days

Last edited:
Reactions: PPT
The point is he didn’t make the decision and change his mind like some people are saying. He was not in a position to make the decision. It was a minor cock up not a U-turn.
‘minor cock up’ my arse.
Embarrassing himself on the world stage after a week in office.

German company Donauhstal will supply MAUS drones to
1f1fa-1f1e6.svg
Ukraine. In particular, the first customer of their drones was the special unit of the GUR of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine "KRAKEN".What is interesting about this drone is that it is made according to the FPV layout, but is completely modular and can be used as a scout. With all this, the frame of the drone is made of specially treated wood, and not the usual carbon, which in numbers makes the production of the frame of the drone 75% cheaper than in all the carbon variants known to us
——————————————————————————-
Germany making drones the EU finally waking up I hope

I express my gratitude to the soldiers for the successful fulfilment of the combat mission!

Today at midnight, units of the missile troops of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in cooperation with other components of the Defence Forces, struck the enemy S-300 complex on the territory of the temporarily occupied Donetsk region

English translation St Pauli support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.