Russian invasion of Ukraine

‘minor cock up’ my arse.
Embarrassing himself on the world stage after a week in office.
Exactly one week in office ! nothing embarrassing about it Starmer said what I want to hear. The UK deciding for itself for once and not going along with America’s wish instead of the media supporting Starmer they make an issue out of it.

Serious questions need to be asked of NATO/America, Storm shadow will hardly touch Russia at 155 miles launched from the battle front for once we have someone decent in charge ……..our media should be helping Ukraine not trying to damage Starmer

It just shows the general incompetence of UK government these days. Civil servants would have worked out this stuff correctly in the past - nowadays it's a bit poor. Being kind, I'd purobably say people pribably rely on computers too much these days
I worked at thr e MoD in London in the mid-1980s. Trust me, we made mistakes all the time. So, no. You're wrong.

Modi has hugged Sunak, Trump, Biden, Netanyahu, MBS and other Gulf leaders as well. It's just his style, you don't have to read more into that. The comparison with Hitler is way off. I'm not a fan of Modi or his right wing party, but this is not his decision, this is kind of a national sentiment (to generalize) towards Russia.
No need to explain, some still have a bloody colonizer mindset and think independent countries should do what UK decides is right.

We have a democratically elected government, we chose not to deal with Russia and sort an alternative.
I suggest you and your country should should do the same.
Why should another independent country do what UK decides what is right for UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.