Russian invasion of Ukraine

Грецький танкер Chios Lion під прапором Ліберії, який єменські хусити атакували вчора морськими безпілотниками в Червоному морі, перевозив російську нафту (!) до Китаю, - ЦК США
- - - - -
Liberian-flagged Greek tanker Chios Lion, which Yemen's Houthis attacked yesterday with naval drones in the Red Sea, was transporting Russian oil (!) to China, - US Central Command

Yeah,its getting obliterated.

Slava Ukraini.
Ukrainian Forces have pulled out of Krynky,left bank,Kherson Region.

Heroyam Slava.
We still have restrictions on our weapons I’m gutted the US have so much control over Europe.
Heroyam Slava

I was glad to meet and hold successful negotiations in Odesa with the new British Secretary of State for Defence,
@JohnHealey_MP
.For Mr. Healey, this is only his second working day as a Secretary of State for Defence and his first trip abroad — to Ukraine. I highly appreciate this symbolic step.The United Kingdom is one of the most dedicated partners in the fight against Russian aggression. I was glad to hear from Mr. Healey that the UK will stay with Ukraine until our victory.Security in the Black Sea region is our priority.
It is symbolic that the visit of Minister Healey took place in Odesa on Ukrainian Navy Day. The United Kingdom consistently supports the strengthening of the naval potential of Ukraine, and I want to note the contribution of the United Kingdom to the Maritime Coalition.I briefed the foreign delegation with the current situation at the front and the urgent needs of the Ukrainian army. Air defense systems remain a priority. And the fact that we spent part of our negotiations today in shelter due to an air alert is another confirmation of this.Mr. Healey's visit took place on the eve of the NATO summit in Washington.
We have agreed positions and are grateful to the British partners for supporting our aspiration to become a member of the Alliance.I am extremely grateful to the United Kingdom for its exemplary leadership in the training process for our servicemen. As part of the INTERFLEX program, more than 40,000 Ukrainian military personnel have been trained, and the INTERSTORM program is aimed at language training of Ukrainian pilots and engineers in the UK.Thanks to Mr. Healey for the meaningful negotiations. Together, to victory
———————————————
John Healy in Odesa Ukraine Labour set up NATO its time to admit Ukraine.

Last edited:
Collected daily Ukraine News by a concerned KOS Member:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.