Russian invasion of Ukraine

"The dark joke here in our area is that the Russians have opened a new safari park, but instead of hunting animals, they are hunting humans. This is an indescribable feeling, to know you may be hunted at anytime, for absolutely no reason at all, except that Russian drone operators are sick beyond belief"

A powerful and emotive read:

"The dark joke here in our area is that the Russians have opened a new safari park, but instead of hunting animals, they are hunting humans. This is an indescribable feeling, to know you may be hunted at anytime, for absolutely no reason at all, except that Russian drone operators are sick beyond belief"

A powerful and emotive read:
That is disgusting. I despair of humanity sometimes

Russians are moving towards Pokrovsk snd Ukraine can't seemingly stop them or slow them down.
Not good news at all.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Western beuracrates and politicians are pathetic when it comes to dealing with Russia.

According to Russian sources, the 4 Pontoon Bridges ober the Seym river are now in small bits and Russian forces with their backs to the Seym rover now in deep shit.

Last edited:
Ukrainian Airforce have lost 1 F-16.
This was due to "pilot error" or an "Aircraft malfunction".
The Russians WILL say they shot it down,the Russian public will lap it up,as they always do.....leave em to it.

Slava Ukraini.

We have to reform the European Union and we have to enlarge. (...) Serbia wants to move forward on this path, so let’s do it together.We have no lessons to give on sanctions [against Russia]. Sanctions are coordinated in Europe. Serbia would be in Europe, I would not say, ‘It’s not good that you don’t [sanction Russia]’. It is not in the European Union. It has sovereignty over its sanctions policy and that is a good thing. First of all, let’s make sure that we apply them all ourselves.On the other hand, I have also noticed that the [Serbian] president has taken courageous decisions that have brought him closer to us. He made humanitarian decisions about ammunition [and] equipment for the Ukrainians

Macron on no lessons to give Serbia on sanctions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.