Russian invasion of Ukraine

Doesn't sound positive for the use of storm shadows into Russian territory, we really are making it hard for them to get this over with which makes me wonder what USA really want
The situation is hugely complex. The US has far better intelligence than any other NATO country on Russia. They will (rightly) feel they have to be very careful.

Long term, I expect the strategic goal is to neuter Russian expansionist capability.

Why can’t Ukraine BUY Storm Shadow missiles from NATO and then they can fire them wherever the fuck they want?
The implication from Russia is that even given for free or bought, it still takes a Nato (trained) technician to target (using Nato data) and fire them, hence Nato attacking Russia.
This will not be true, as like any individual, Ukrainians can be trained to do just that.

Russia never sees the irony. Them getting ballistic missiles from Iran and North Korea is ok. Ukraine getting missiles from Nato, not ok.

Personally i think Nato should make a statement saying the Ukraine has been trained to use Storm Shadow and the like, and they are free to use as they see fit if ballistic missiles are used from Iran/N Korea. Give them the same threat back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.