Russian invasion of Ukraine

There is Ukrainian forces at Orikhiv and some just North of Kopani,about 25km North of Tokmak.
You would think they would have all the roads running along the coast of the Sea of Azov,under fire control.
That would leave Russia's only supply line,the Crimean bridge,unless they come across the sea?
Tokmak puts Melitopol in range,Melitopol puts Berdyansk in range,and also splits the Russians in half,Berdyansk puts Mariupol in range.
Just opinion mate,could be well off the mark.
It's just what I think the plan is.
Sorry,Berdyansk splits them in two.

Slava Ukraini.
Splitting them in two is the end game. I just think blocking the supply is the better strategy. Force them to retreat. Then apply the same pressure on Crimea.

Splitting them in two is the end game. I just think blocking the supply is the better strategy. Force them to retreat. Then apply the same pressure on Crimea.
Agree...Just think that's what's gonna happen mate.
Massive build up of Ukrainian forces in Orikhiv.
Summat is going on in that area.
See the tweet above your post.

Slava Ukraini.

I dont know how this can be brought to an end
Either complete total disaster, or concessions on both ends. Never saw a war completely put to bed with one side completely humiliated. We all did that to Germany after WW1. It doesn't work.

The thing is, had Russia not gone worse that ISIS and Al Qaeda there might have been some political wiggle for them to get out.

Now, not only do I want Ukraine to get every inch of territory back, I WANT them humiliated, maybe they'll respond only to what they know best, utterly disgusting violence. Maybe that's the only concessionary way.

I assume somewhere in the future, we'll all have to deal with this issue. Evil doesn't just goes away with a push. So it might be possible that the ramifications of this will be felt 50 years from now. Eventually I feel, either we burn these fuckers down now/close future, or deal with them like a re-occurring cancer. Both very painful, very costly directions. Which is why I think, some concessions will have to be made when spirits are not as heated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.