Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not a problem just some masking there disappointment there wasn’t a conflict by trying to work out that it must of been some sort of collusion or conspiracy
I wouldn't say masking disappointment, more the circumstances which unfolded yesterday were difficult to understand knowing the players involved.

I have doubts it's as black and white as you see it and I guess we may never know

The Belarus president is app very poorly and in theory Russia has annexed Belarus so suddenly a very powerful nan with a well equipped army is now in Minsk . Do t get me wrong there is friction with both men and also friction with putin and the generals as they don’t think hd is going far enough in Ukraine because they want a full land grab and not just the donbass but I expect the he Wagner boss to be the next president of Belarus .
Fuck me, you need to seek serious help.

Not a problem just some masking there disappointment there wasn’t a conflict by trying to work out that it must of been some sort of collusion or conspiracy
Wrong. You are simplistically conflating some posters (like me) who think something doesn’t add up about this with others who think it’s a full blown conspiracy.

There are unquestionably things about this that don’t add up. Want me to list them for you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.