Russian invasion of Ukraine

Agree,Staromaiorske and Tokmak are heavily fortified.
Think a trench runs round the whole of Tokmak.
But as I said,take them 2,which will be hard work,and they got a clear run.
The Russians obviously didn't think Ukraine would get as far as they have.

Slava Ukraini.

Ukraine currently are not even close to engaging the full Tokmak fortifications. but then on the other hand. Ukraine still have not used any of "the big 9"... the 9 mech divisions made up of the new tanks etc.

No. Bullies don't pick fights they can't win. That goes for both sides, USA and Russia, the US don't win if Russia are still capable of multiple nuclear launches.
Russia are almost certainly regretting picking this fight, which is against a relatively poor country of 40m using mostly outdated and obsolete NATO and Soviet equipment. They're not going to pick a fight with an alliance of 1bn people, 200 times the resources and far better equipment.
Understand that, my concern is what happens if they blow the nuclear plant the radioactive fallout will travel into Germany Poland.

Understand that, my concern is what happens if they blow the nuclear plant the radioactive fallout will travel into Germany Poland.
If the plant is in virtual shutdown there wouldn't be too much fallout, if (and its a big if) they're stupid enough to do it. There is no benefit whatsoever to them in blowing the plant, even as a false flag. Nobody outside their borders will believe it was anyone but them

If the plant is in virtual shutdown there wouldn't be too much fallout, if (and its a big if) they're stupid enough to do it. There is no benefit whatsoever to them in blowing the plant, even as a false flag. Nobody outside their borders will believe it was anyone but them
Well hopefully they don’t do it!
I’m not confident they’re not that stupid tbh.

Not sure that will happen, think it would just be a big dirty bomb at this point due to the fact that 4 out of 6 of the reactors are cold, and the other 2 are on very low levels. hopefully even if there is an attack/explosion etc there it shouldn't ( hopefully ) melt down to cause massive chernoble level damage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.