Russian invasion of Ukraine

I see this morning they have lowered the age of conscription.
They should send some letters to the Alicante region as there seem to be hundreds of young men driving around being arseholes in their flash cars doing fuck all else in there Ukrainian registered cars

"Russian bot", "CCP's intervention in UK elections", do people in the WEST really believe these things?

What? That Russian dies this shit or People believe their lies?
I don't know much about russia, but I heard some UK news about "CCP's intervention in UK elections". It's so fucking ridiculous. We can't even intervene in Vietnam or North Korea. Why do people believe we can do anything to UK?

I don't know much about russia, but I heard some UK news about "CCP's intervention in UK elections". It's so fucking ridiculous. We can't even intervene in Vietnam or North Korea. Why do people believe we can do anything to UK?

I know it's hard for you Alvin but stop making every thread about China ffs we don't care.

It fucking stinks - If the US doesn't want the Ukraine to attack these, it mens the US has to give Ukraine EVERYTHING it wants everywhere else.
It's so easy to end this war, NATO should use their air force, f35,f22,B2, B1B, fire thousands of stealth missiles. And the war will be over, in one week. Why don't they do it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.