Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Perfect signing,experienced,reliable quality.Also allows for the development of our current youth - Maffeo in particular,maybe Drury.

Nothing against sagna coming for free as zab will be are no1 for another season atleast its the lb that needs fixing

Can't find a fault with the signing if it were to happen.

Sagna's a good player, great crosser, and it would give us the option to actual rotate the RB position which would be nice as Zaba's gotta be exhausted.

pudge said:

Sagna's a good player, great crosser, and it would give us the option to actual rotate the RB position which would be nice as Zaba's gotta be exhausted.

Zaba's middle name is surely Kal-el.

Him being non HG is the only problem I have with it. We're looking short on those spots and we possibly have greater need for them than a backup RB

BigOscar said:
Him being non HG is the only problem I have with it. We're looking short on those spots and we possibly have greater need for them than a backup RB

He wouldn't be a back up though,he'd be lessening the burden on Zaba.

RB is a position we very much need to address.

Ticks all the boxes for me. His Injury record is a little concerning though but on a free transfer I can't complain too much.

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

He wouldn't be a back up though,he'd be lessening the burden on Zaba.

RB is a position we very much need to address.
Well he is going to be back up though isn't he? If Zaba is fit, then he will play, but if he needs a rest then Sagna will come in? I can't see them being rotated, surely he will be number 2? We definitely need another RB though, I agree

pudge said:

The part of his game that impresses me is his crossing. He is better than Zab in that respect. He would be a quality addition to the squad.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says the club are no closer to tying up a contract extension for defender Bacary Sagna.

The 31-year-old France international will be a free agent in the summer and has been linked with a move away from the Emirates Stadium, with the likes of Inter Milan, Paris St Germain, Galatasaray and Manchester City all said to be interested in acquiring his services but Wenger remains hopeful he will stay with the Gunners

"At the moment they [talks] are not progressing. We know what we want from him, he knows what is on the table and that is where we are," said Wenger. "The ball is not in our camp anymore, it is in his camp, and he needs to come back to us."

Would be a good addition imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.