Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bacary Sagna!

Kun Aguero said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-news-transfer-rumours-bacary-3279639

Leaked by City so he has a shit game on Sunday?

According to the Daily Star, Bacary Sagna is set to sign for Manchester City this summer - after rejecting a move to Inter Milan.

The Frenchman is out of contract in North London and has reportedly become frustrated at only being offered a two-year deal by the Gunners.

Inter are thought to have offered Sagna £90,000-a-week to move to the San Siro but he wants to play in next season's Champions League.
Hopefully that's all it is, don't rate him.

Looks like he's joining us, The Guardian just said we've offered him a 3-year deal, which is pretty appealing for a 31-year-old.

By default, he'd offer us more than Micah has for 1 1/2 seasons now even if it will be sad to see Micah go.

I wouldn't mind him in the squad to be honest, just hope to god Richards doesn't leave. I see what people mean in promoting a youngster and Zabaleta is probably the best mentor to have when looking up to a senior RB, but do we actually have a academy player who is quality enough to be promoted and play premier league games. Its a huge ask to ask Zabaleta to play every game and if a young player comes up and makes the littlest mistake he will be shot down and ridiculed by the press and fans given the pressure the club is under to succeed, and thats the last thing a young player needs ie. Boyata/Savic. Thats why I'd get Sagna in on a free and focus on spending money elsewhere (Luke shaw hopefully).

Re: Sagna

Get in! He's exactly what we need. He can fill the Maicon shaped hole.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/26/manchester-city-offer-bacary-sagna-arsenal-three-year-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... -year-deal</a>

Good move. People will say we overpay him on salary, but think about that for a second. We could get a younger player on 60k/week. The difference is only 30k/week x 156 weeks = 4,680,000. Any club will be looking to extort us, so a fee of 20m+ is likely. They want 30m for Shaw FFS.

I like Sagna, my only concern is our dwindling number of foreign slots. He isn't homegrown.

Would be decent back-up to Zab so a good signing on a free.

Didn't he and Zab have a spat in one game at the Emirtaes though? I'm sure both of them got sent off, seem to remember Zab's getting rescinded though as Sagna had headbutted him.

kenzie115 said:
Would be decent back-up to Zab so a good signing on a free.

Didn't he and Zab have a spat in one game at the Emirtaes though? I'm sure both of them got sent off, seem to remember Zab's getting rescinded though as Sagna had headbutted him.

Yea sagna's a fucking clown. Kicked off with Zab because ferdinand had kicked off with sagna the week befoer. Instead of sagna sticking up for himself against ferdinand he shit it, then tried picking on Zab the week after. Got more than he bargained for.

He's a fucking rat

Does that mean Richards is gone? He can't be pleased playing 3rd choice rb

Perfect signing,the right quality and experience who,at 31,will be content with an understudy role at a top tier,trophy gathering,club like ours.

His signing also allows for the natural progression of the Academy talents - Maffeo? springs to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.