Sainsbury's - Employee sacked for not paying for bags

I got sacked for putting my dick in the bacon slicer when I worked at Sainsbury's.

All worked out fine in the end though, I married her.
Comedy Comedian GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

My dad worked at Fairly Aviation in Burnage in the early 60's.
He stole a bench vice they aren't light lol. He tied it around his neck, rested it on the crossbar and put it under his cycling cape. He than cycled to our home in Merlin Avenue Didsbury
He had that vice to the day he died, it was well used over the 60 years He had it !!.

Used to work in Sainsburys as a teenager, would go through the yellow sticker bin at the start of shift hide anything decent at the back of the shelf and then right before finish get them to mark it down and buy it on my way out. Worked great till some idiot decided to copy and wasn't very subtle about it so management got onto it.

Exactly this. When I worked on cross channel ferries, on leaving the ship, occasionally there were security bag searches. Now as core crew I lived onboard so only left once a week. We had other non live onboard crew that were on and off everyday. We had crew sacked for a few bin liners, an apple, a sandwich etcetera. All trivial stuff but they were normally crew that the company wanted rid off, or they knew were up to a bit of fiddling. They allowed them to get away with it for so.long to give them a false sense of security then bang they busted them. Also it frightened others who were thinking of doing similar or had just started dipping their toes in the water. It sounds harsh but that's how companies work. The thing is I doubt there is one person who hasn't done it at least once in their lives.Taking a couple of pens or envelope home from an office is technically stealing but many do so.
Mate you are bluemoons answer to uncle Albert, every thread has no matter what the subject, you have a story about a boat, keep up the good work

My dad worked at Fairly Aviation in Burnage in the early 60's.
He stole a bench vice they aren't light lol. He tied it around his neck, rested it on the crossbar and put it under his cycling cape. He than cycled to our home in Merlin Avenue Didsbury
He had that vice to the day he died, it was well used over the 60 years He had it !!.
Did they call the vice squad in ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.