Salvio

LoveCity said:
Buy everyone and worry where to play them later. For every rage comment aimed at City, Txiki will add an extra £10,000 to the transfer budget. ;)

120515411_txiki_377340c.jpg

pmsl quality

Their anger is sweet nectar to Txiki.

sam-caddick said:
If we can get another winger in to upgrade on Sinclair who can be played both on the right and left then we should go for it for sure.

Sergio and ZabMan will help him settle easily with him being Argentinian, not forgetting the amount of Spanish speakers we have around the club now.

Get him in.
i agree cant wait for the season now.

Only takes a couple good players complaining at not enough game time to unsettle the rest getting less than the starters.

Too many players.

Jumanji said:
Only takes a couple good players complaining at not enough game time to unsettle the rest getting less than the starters.

Too many players.

I do agree to a certain extent, although Bayern are going in with a creative force next season coinciding of:

Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Muller, Thiago, Shaqiri and Kroos.

We would have:

Silva, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Salvio

sam-caddick said:
Jumanji said:

Too many players.

I do agree to a certain extent, although Bayern are going in with a creative force next season coinciding of:

Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Muller, Thiago, Shaqiri and Kroos.

We would have:

Silva, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Salvio

This is true and with teams like PSG and Monaco racking up a bunch of players, if we want to truly challenge on all fronts we could stand to make sure there is quality everywhere.

One of Pellegrini's strengths is man management so I'm sure he will get everybody on the same page to where everyone who gets a run of games make them count to contribute to a trophy winning season. I think the final signings could be Salvio, Bruno Zuculini who is a youngster who per City_Watch would be loaned back and possibly Pepe.

Guys, if city is serious on this then Mr Sinclair going to kick for load to Espanyol or to be sold.
and i endorse this decision after watching today game, Sinclair, Barry, Korolov were horrible.

city also kicked out barry and korolov and get Gago (Experience and Cheap) and Santiago García (6.3 ft tall) left footed left back, 25 years old playing for Palermo.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5ytQaEG5w[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFoC9NQ77no[/youtube]

So now we have these attacking midfielders :

Silva
Nasri
Navas
Jovetic

and we also want to add +20 million Pound attacking midfielder to the list ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.