Salzburg £5

franksidebottom said:
Course people can moan, the club have ripped some loyal fans off. i couldn't make the poznan game due to work commitments. When I saw the deal I paid £50 for the 3 games because the club stated it would be £30 for juve, £20 for Poznan and £20 for Salzburg. Seen as though it would've cost me the same to get two separate tickets I bought the package to save a trip to the ground. Now they've announced this deal i'm £15 out of pocket. As usual they look after the part timers and can't be arsed brigade.

So the club's to blame for your "work commitments"?!? Stop moaning ffs. You were happy with the deal when you took it. The club are trying to fill the ground which should be applauded. It's idiot "fans" like you that make me despair at times. I pray to god you're not stood next to me at Stoke...

Corky said:
I doubt the direct cup / 3 for 2 deal will get refunded, there is nothing to say whether is was Lech or Salzberg that was meant to be free, and as Salzberg was more likely to be a decider it was the most attractive match.

The most loyal fans do not benefit from things like this, same with Everton at home last season.

The prices were decided in August or September, it would have been a good better idea then.

Why would that need refunding? The Salzburg game was classed as 1p

Billy Spurdle said:
franksidebottom said:
Course people can moan, the club have ripped some loyal fans off. i couldn't make the poznan game due to work commitments. When I saw the deal I paid £50 for the 3 games because the club stated it would be £30 for juve, £20 for Poznan and £20 for Salzburg. Seen as though it would've cost me the same to get two separate tickets I bought the package to save a trip to the ground. Now they've announced this deal i'm £15 out of pocket. As usual they look after the part timers and can't be arsed brigade.

So the club's to blame for your "work commitments"?!? Stop moaning ffs. You were happy with the deal when you took it. The club are trying to fill the ground which should be applauded. It's idiot "fans" like you that make me despair at times. I pray to god you're not stood next to me at Stoke...

Idiots like me? Its called false advertising hard man. I didn't say they were to blame for my work commitments, if they hadn't advertised the prices it wouldn't be an issue.
If I am stood next to you make sure you say hi.

As I said it's a reward for all the can't be arsed fans that usually stay at home. Just means the knobs that boo will probably be out in force if we're not 4 up in 20 mins. No doubt you're one of them

Billy Spurdle said:
franksidebottom said:

Idiots like me? Its called false advertising hard man. I didn't say they were to blame for my work commitments, if they hadn't advertised the prices it wouldn't be an issue.

As I said it's a reward for all the can't be arsed fans that usually stay at home. Just means the knobs that boo will probably be out in force if we're not 4 up in 20 mins. No doubt you're one of them<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 pm --<br /><br />
Billy Spurdle said:
franksidebottom said:

As I said it's a reward for all the can't be arsed fans that usually stay at home. Just means the knobs that boo will probably be out in force if we're not 4 up in 20 mins. No doubt you're one of them

I actually thought the Salzburg game was today, was looking forward to it, rushed home, and then realised the truth! I just assumed with the Champions League teams playing on Tuesday and Wednesday, that we were going to play on Thursday, as Europe Leauge so far have played on the same week. Bit disappointed now. :(

The club can't win!

The sales for this game must be poor so the club try and increase the attendance by charging £5 and £1. Most people who were really keen to go to this game would have bought their tickets by now, a week before the game is due to take place so if the attendance was going to be poor even though it could be decisive, what else could the club do?
Posters on here go on about how loyal we are but they have to resort to £5 tickets in Europe to bump the attendance up.

Uwes Grandad said:
The club can't win!

The sales for this game must be poor so the club try and increase the attendance by charging £5 and £1. Most people who were really keen to go to this game would have bought their tickets by now, a week before the game is due to take place so if the attendance was going to be poor even though it could be decisive, what else could the club do?
Posters on here go on about how loyal we are but they have to resort to £5 tickets in Europe to bump the attendance up.
Why not originally charge £5 instead of clawing £30 from people who have already paid? People like me.

franksidebottom said:
Billy Spurdle said:

-- Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 pm --

Billy Spurdle said:

So you would rather the club did nothing as opposed to trying to fill more seats? Of course it is frustrating that it is even needed - I'd much prefer there to be no need and the majority of our fans were loyal enough to have bought tickets for this weeks ago and we did not need to worry about rows and rows of empty seats looking ridiculous but sadly we are not yet in that position.

Citycitytid said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Fuck me I am fuming and have just sent hate mail to the club! I Spent 50 FUCKING QUID yesterday morning on 2 tickets now they are a fiver!!!!!

BULL...SHIT is what it is!

hahahahaha

sorry...

I bet I'm laughing harder than you. Some people love the club, some don't.

MCFC BOB said:
Uwes Grandad said:
The club can't win!

Why not originally charge £5 instead of clawing £30 from people who have already paid? People like me.

Hasn't somebody already said earlier in the thread that those that paid the extra will be refunded?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.