Salzburg £5

Corky said:
I doubt the direct cup / 3 for 2 deal will get refunded, there is nothing to say whether is was Lech or Salzberg that was meant to be free, and as Salzberg was more likely to be a decider it was the most attractive match.

The most loyal fans do not benefit from things like this, same with Everton at home last season.

The prices were decided in August or September, it would have been a good better idea then.

the Salzburg game was advertised as costing 1p when you bought the 3 for £50 deal with poznan £19.99 and Juve £30

plus £50 is still cheaper than 3 individual tickets!

More importantly this game is a must win...............so lets get down there and get behind the team!..................

eshiers1 said:
Corky said:
I doubt the direct cup / 3 for 2 deal will get refunded, there is nothing to say whether is was Lech or Salzberg that was meant to be free, and as Salzberg was more likely to be a decider it was the most attractive match.

The most loyal fans do not benefit from things like this, same with Everton at home last season.

The prices were decided in August or September, it would have been a good better idea then.

the Salzburg game was advertised as costing 1p when you bought the 3 for £50 deal with poznan £19.99 and Juve £30

We found that out when we were charged, not when they went on sale I believe.

Well done City.

If we don't pack the place out now and roar the lads on then there is nowt else the club can do.

Corky said:
eshiers1 said:

you sure?

I'm almost positive those prices were quoted when I purchased the deal but I could be wrong!

I just bought two adult tickets for this online and I was charged £5 for one ticket and £0.01 for the other £5.01 total!
Hope these will be kosher on the night. Anyone else get this?

eshiers1 said:
Corky said:

you sure?

I'm almost positive those prices were quoted when I purchased the deal but I could be wrong!

Yeah, it was on the original story £30, £20 and £20, so you save match, the next thing was the odd amounts coming off direct debit.

I was going anyway, but I paid £50 so average of £16.66, some adults going to one match pay an average of £5. What would that encourage some people to do in the future? I don't think these things are thought through properly.

This fixture was probably expected to be a game that meant nothing, already through the group stages, shit atmosphere, half empty stadium.

but this game means alot now, cheap pricing policy, get the crowd in, it is a must win game for me.

good work city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.