Salzburg £5

Freestyler said:
shit atmosphere, half empty stadium.

I wouldnt expect it to be much different to be honest....

It is still a school night for a start and with an 8.05pm kick off that means a finish of ten pm and get home of past 11 for most. That prob rules out 3-4000.(Hamburg was during holidays if I remember rightly)

crowd for this was probably heading for 23000 (Mostly people who bought the 3 for 2 deal)....I reckon now at most it will be wil be 32,000 but more likely less.

I'm going to be really cheeky and ask does £5 get me in a executive seat (posh leather ones)?

Does anyone know? Has anyone else had the same cheeky idea? If so let me know before I ring and make a ass of myself.

Stiss said:
I'm going to be really cheeky and ask does £5 get me in a executive seat (posh leather ones)?

Does anyone know? Has anyone else had the same cheeky idea? If so let me know before I ring and make a ass of myself.

Doubt it you will probably get a decent level 2 seat for a fiver so a pretty good deal!

Stiss said:

No, but I think they're doing hospitality for £45, which is probably a decent deal. Doubt you'd get it cheaper, and you get to experience 'the other side'

Course people can moan, the club have ripped some loyal fans off. i couldn't make the poznan game due to work commitments. When I saw the deal I paid £50 for the 3 games because the club stated it would be £30 for juve, £20 for Poznan and £20 for Salzburg. Seen as though it would've cost me the same to get two separate tickets I bought the package to save a trip to the ground. Now they've announced this deal i'm £15 out of pocket. As usual they look after the part timers and can't be arsed brigade.

I paid for the three tickets, and am glad the club have taken action to fill the ground with City fans!

franksidebottom said:
Course people can moan, the club have ripped some loyal fans off. i couldn't make the poznan game due to work commitments. When I saw the deal I paid £50 for the 3 games because the club stated it would be £30 for juve, £20 for Poznan and £20 for Salzburg. Seen as though it would've cost me the same to get two separate tickets I bought the package to save a trip to the ground. Now they've announced this deal i'm £15 out of pocket. As usual they look after the part timers and can't be arsed brigade.

The who?

Didn't offer me those seats. Ahh well. Two tickets bought for £5.01. Not sure how, but that's what I've been charged and I have the email.

franksidebottom said:

Erm no your not out of pocket, you bought the Poznan ticket knowing you could not make it. That was your choice not the club. Some right Victor Meldrews on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.