Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

Nasri was very poor in that 1st half.He improved a bit in the 2nd half.He was rubbish in the wall for the free kick at the end SHOCKING

I've watched that clip a couple more times now and I am getting more astonished and angry by the minute.

What the fuck is he playing at? I just really can't get my head around why he would try and hide behind Dzeko.

Fucking shithouse, should never pull on a blue shirt again.

Unbelievable goals are costing us very big matches.

Like Kompany and what he does with his head against Real in Bernabeu in the 93th minute or today this Nasri goal in 92th minute.

Sure we had more then these...

What i really can't believe is it was not a natural reaction to duck out of the way of a ball flying towards your head he was already hiding behind Edin long before Van Persie hit the ball. Then to stick out a lazy leg to try and look like he wanted to block the ball..truly pathetic..

I hope he watches that tonight and it haunts him. Imagine what the other players will think of him after seeing that.

Total shithouse...

If I was Bob, in the next training session, I would tie him up on a Pole and get Kolarov and Maicon to pump in free kicks at him for an hour so

Balotelli,Nasri AND Garcia can go for me.Always thought Balo can turn a game,but its happening less and less these days.Love to get in Bale,Fellani amd 1 other for these three.

Dont understand why you'd put such a shit house not only in the wall, but in probably the most important part of it. Useless, shows no bravery, no desire and simply put no commitment to the club.

good player but i ask myself would we miss him? the answer is no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.