Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

Being paid a fortune to do very little. I've defended him since he came here no matter how bad his displays. Now his invisibility is becoming all too consistent.

He'll be one who sits out the length of his contract. Thank fuck it was 4 years and not 5.

Nasri has talent and workrate but the thing that disappoints me about him is his mentality. It's very 'Arsenal'. i.e. weak.

Salar said:
Josh Blue said:
Much prefer Milner starting.
All due respect to James,but Nasri is clearly the better player.
absolute bullshite<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:07 pm --<br /><br />
Manc in London said:
Nasri has talent and workrate but the thing that disappoints me about him is his mentality. It's very 'Arsenal'. i.e. weak.

absolute bullshite

Just watched their last goal on video. Can't have that for a second, in any game. Used to give him the benefit of the doubt because of his 'niceness' as a footballer, not anymore. For all his mouthing off to the French press et al, he's a right shithouse. No fight nor bollocks.

He does have workrate. Nowhere near Milner's level but he is not lazy at all.

Damocles said:
Dubai Blue said:
He could have played like Messi for 92 mins for all I care, but that show of pathetic cowardice at the end tells me all I need to know about the man.

So he could have been a matchwinner but one incident outweighs that?

And who says people don't have considered opinions any more?
The very least I expect from a player regardless of his level of skill is not to hide behind a teammate because he's scared of getting hit in the face. I actually thought he played alright today but that nonsense at the end pissed me right off.

Just seen that vid after being at the game. Its disgraceful, he basically scored it for them. I liked him but he is just too soft for the english game.

He's a show pony,he doesn't effect play enough,when a game needs taking by the balls he never steps up.

A footballing mercernary i feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.