Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

xzbit04 said:
If I was Bob, in the next training session, I would tie him up on a Pole and get Kolarov and Maicon to pump in free kicks at him for an hour so
It might toughen him up

I really, really thought today that Nasri was going to show up and give a match winning performance, he owes City one. Oh well, he should go as soon as, closely followed by Mario, Barry, Kolo, Lescott, Garcia. As someone else mentioned on here recently, Dortmund are the best team to come to Eastlands in years and while they completely ran us ragged and dominated, the players I mentioned just can't cope with that level of intensity and speed of thought and surely have to leave. Replace with some robots, German ones will do nicely. P45 for whoever signed off De Jong. Today, looked fantastic until Utd got a soft goal. Could/should have turned it around.

I was a big admirer of Nasri's when he was at Arsenal, but he's not performed at the same level for us as he did for them. Been very disappointed with him, every time he's on the ball he slows the play down, absolutely no urgency in his game. I'd move him on and bring the kid Isco in.

No bottle i am afraid....the difference between defending our title and it slipping away for me....Can't wait for Milner and Richards to return, Nasri worries me, really worries me

Really pissed me off tbh, didn't realise he did that at the game but seen the replays since.... Coward! Most of us would give our left bollock to be on that pitch and take one for the team!

MJB said:
Iam sorry but he should never pull the shirt on again total shithouse

He will though unfortunately.

You will see him doing next to fuck all every game then going to the wages clerk for his £150k a week or whatever he gets paid.

Clichy and hart were just as much to blame today but he has been poor to average with the odd decent game since we bought him.

Goes missing when it matters and when he does get the ball slows it down too often .

Yet again I get proved right. I said he was a bad buy, didnt know why we had him, said he was a hopeless wimp who hides. And this was before he kicked a ball for us!

Yet again I was lambasted and called 'rag' for doubting our manager, Marwood and the player himself.

I want the best for my team - when I see us endlessly throwing money at very ordinary players - then I think its right to say so.

The next thing is the issue of CENTRE BACK - we keep wanting to buy more centre forwards when we are just about to find out why I have been saying for two seasons that our priority is centre defence and a leader..............................seems to me there are too many here and in our management have to wait for the wheel to come off before realising we aint driving straight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.