Samir Nasri {merged}

I suspect that may well have been his 'Stephen Jordan' moment and subsequently he will most probably be viewed very differently from now on in,i'd happilly see him fucked off in Jan.

It is baffling how we seem to do this a lot.We sign players other clubs are after and covet and they turn out to be absolute shit!

FantasyIreland said:
I suspect that may well have been his 'Stephen Jordan' moment and subsequently he will most probably be viewed very differently from now on in,i'd happilly see him fucked off in Jan.

I feel this too

You lot don't half post some shite.

Watch the game again and try to be objective.

Don't think for one minute you will but if you did , as I have done , you will see the gigantic effort Nasri put in in the 2nd half.

toffee balls said:

Don't think for one minute you will but if you did , as I have done , you will see the gigantic effort Nasri put in in the 2nd half.

At last a sensible post.

toffee balls said:

As previously said... I don't really care how he played what he did in cowardly hiding behind Edin shows all you need to know about Nasri.

Needs to grow a pair or at least earn his wages.

I for one will never forgive him for fuking us fans, his teammates and manager over that day.

I think "never" forgive is a bit harsh, carlos has won us round remember.

I see it like this, its kike a relationship. If you work hard at it for ages then cheat once, you gotta buy a lot of flowers! (allegedly ;))

I didnt see him hide till later as from where i sit you couldnt tell, but he needs to convince us he cares as much as others do. If not he may struggle from now on to convince us

What has to be remembered is that he lost us the game, no one else.

He owes us big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.