Samir Nasri .. Ouch!!

Since when was arsenal's goal to win trophy's? They are run like a business and top 4 is their ambition.

Just tweeted saying he didn't actually say any of those things to French TV or the papers... One of them is lying...

halfcenturyup said:
From the Independent:

Samir Nasri has thrown the doubts of Arsenal fans back at them, in the aftermath of Sunday's title win. "People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money. I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier League winners' medal," he said. "I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now."
I'm OK with all of that except the bit you've highlighted. Don't like people who gloat - that's a Rag trait.

bert's broken neck said:
Anyone got a gif of Cisse celebrating with Samir at the end?

Or maybe Mario changed shirts with him!

I've got a picture

2vuhmjc.jpg

I can fully understand why he said what he said, but I don't think it needed saying.

Arshavin23 said:
I hope everyone just moves on from this.
Your 'classy' players like Frimpong and Wilshere have shown themselves to be among the biggest twats in football this year, along with a large section of your support, both celebrity and rank and file. I think they are the ones who need to 'move on'

BillyShears said:
Sami's just tweeted denying he made those quotes.
Fair play then if true. Or is it a classic Anelka "mistranslation"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.