Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

ForzaMancini said:
black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Blues’ counterpart Roberto Mancini admitted Nasri deserved to go for his rush of blood, but Bassong should also have been dismissed in the skirmish minutes before the interval.

“Both players came forward with their heads, so if you are going to send off one, then you have to send off both, not only Samir,” said the Italian, who is already facing a Football Association probe for post-match comments towards referee Kevin Friend following the Boxing Day defeat at Sunderland. “Samir said he touched his head, okay, but the other player has done the same. The linesman has a big responsibility also, because it was not a good decision, it is incredible. You want to send off both players? Then, okay, the referee was there, he saw everything. The linesman was behind (the players), he could not see.

“We will appeal, sure. I am disappointed with Samir, and he will pay his fine, but the decision was not correct. Samir did a mistake, okay, but after why when the other player did the same thing, does he send off only one? There are two rules for different teams, and I hate this in football and cannot accept this.

If he is going to appeal the red surely it would help if he himself made it clear he didn't feel it deserved a red?

Have to agree , what Mancini says at the outset there , about Nasri 'deserving' the dismissal , is somewhat confusing when you consider that the club intend appealing ........

ForzaMancini said:
black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Blues’ counterpart Roberto Mancini admitted Nasri deserved to go for his rush of blood, but Bassong should also have been dismissed in the skirmish minutes before the interval.

John Ruddy: City star's Christmas
family photos in this month's
Norfolk Magazine.
“Both players came forward with their heads, so if you are going to send off one, then you have to send off both, not only Samir,” said the Italian, who is already facing a Football Association probe for post-match comments towards referee Kevin Friend following the Boxing Day defeat at Sunderland. “Samir said he touched his head, okay, but the other player has done the same. The linesman has a big responsibility also, because it was not a good decision, it is incredible. You want to send off both players? Then, okay, the referee was there, he saw everything. The linesman was behind (the players), he could not see.

“We will appeal, sure. I am disappointed with Samir, and he will pay his fine, but the decision was not correct. Samir did a mistake, okay, but after why when the other player did the same thing, does he send off only one? There are two rules for different teams, and I hate this in football and cannot accept this.

If he is going to appeal the red surely it would help if he himself made it clear he didn't feel it deserved a red?

he could have taken his head off the way he vaguely nodded a centimeter in his direction

that could have been two deaths and two headless corpses lying on the pitch in as many weeks

no laughing matter

ForzaMancini said:
black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Norfolk Magazine.

Didn't really make a good defence there did he?

ForzaMancini said:
black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Norfolk Magazine.

He's gonna open another can of worms and reference Van rapist, and rightly so - i actually think Bob works best when under pressure and he is ready for the mind games all over again, good on him...... For nasri to go so does basshead and van creeky knee!!!

moomba said:
ForzaMancini said:
black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Norfolk Magazine.

Didn't really make a good defence there did he?
Think hes a bit worried about getting deported by FA for adverse comments.

Blue Smarties said:
I think we may be using RVP's incident at Swansea in our appeal.

Wont do any good.

Blah, blah, blah, "both refs dealt with incidents at the time and as per our policy, we don't re-refereee games unless it involves a City player"

Result, 4 game ban.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
ForzaMancini said:
black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Norfolk Magazine.

He's gonna open another can of worms and reference Van rapist, and rightly so - i actually think Bob works best when under pressure and he is ready for the mind games all over again, good on him...... For nasri to go so does basshead and van creeky knee!!!

If we appeal then he'll get a 4 match ban for frivalous appeal, just got to take it like always, when we win the league at least we know it's because we're good!

Always likely to get sent off for it, but it's a stupid rule. A contact sport in a high pressure environment, little altercations like that are normal, the ref should just calm them down and get on with the game. It's not like it's dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.