Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

it was the highlighting of the incident and their opinion by M O T and goals on sunday at west ham last week that got the two red cards rescinded, lets see if they do the same tonight and tomorrow for samir, city should back the lad as all TRUE city fans should.

robbieh said:
Talented but a complete tosser.

When he needs to man up like in the wall he won´t and when he needs to keep a cool head like today he adopts macho posturing.

Liability and hope he goes elsewhere.

The BM overreaction posts get more extreme

overreaction big time

big

Rascal said:
robbieh said:
Talented but a complete tosser.

When he needs to man up like in the wall he won´t and when he needs to keep a cool head like today he adopts macho posturing.

Liability and hope he goes elsewhere.

The BM overreaction posts get more extreme

overreaction big time

big

Samir Nasri will win the league for us.

Shown before he was sent off how we've missed him. Felt sorry for him I know he shouldn't react like that but Bassong could of easily got that tackle wrong and hurt him.Pretty much Every player in the league would of reacted the same. As for the blues slagging him off in the match day forum u make me sick. We should back our players not hound them out.

citykev28 said:
Freds Patio said:
StanGibsonspitchfork said:

I know where that **** plays football on a Sunday night

What have you done so far?

It was my turn to empty my pockets in the vending machine, so I was coming back to the 5 a-side pitches with armfuls of Powerade. He passed by, and commented on how full my hands looked. "Yeah, its not on, why always me David?". Hes there every week, 8 til 9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.