Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

media tv opinion will decide if city appeal, lets see if these wazzocks tell it has it is, i am not holding my breath because over the years they see it differently than what is actually in front of their eyes, the script will tell them what they have to say. M o T SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TONIGHT.

black mamba said:
ForzaMancini said:
black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Blues’ counterpart Roberto Mancini admitted Nasri deserved to go for his rush of blood, but Bassong should also have been dismissed in the skirmish minutes before the interval.

“Both players came forward with their heads, so if you are going to send off one, then you have to send off both, not only Samir,” said the Italian, who is already facing a Football Association probe for post-match comments towards referee Kevin Friend following the Boxing Day defeat at Sunderland. “Samir said he touched his head, okay, but the other player has done the same. The linesman has a big responsibility also, because it was not a good decision, it is incredible. You want to send off both players? Then, okay, the referee was there, he saw everything. The linesman was behind (the players), he could not see.

“We will appeal, sure. I am disappointed with Samir, and he will pay his fine, but the decision was not correct. Samir did a mistake, okay, but after why when the other player did the same thing, does he send off only one? There are two rules for different teams, and I hate this in football and cannot accept this.

If he is going to appeal the red surely it would help if he himself made it clear he didn't feel it deserved a red?

Have to agree , what Mancini says at the outset there , about Nasri 'deserving' the dismissal , is somewhat confusing when you consider that the club intend appealing ........

There are two rules for different teams, and I hate this in football and cannot accept this.

I think Bob speaks for the whole of Premier League football here. Its not on and summat needs doing about it.

moomba said:
ForzaMancini said:
black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Blues’ counterpart Roberto Mancini admitted Nasri deserved to go for his rush of blood, but Bassong should also have been dismissed in the skirmish minutes before the interval.

John Ruddy: City star's Christmas
family photos in this month's
Norfolk Magazine.
“Both players came forward with their heads, so if you are going to send off one, then you have to send off both, not only Samir,” said the Italian, who is already facing a Football Association probe for post-match comments towards referee Kevin Friend following the Boxing Day defeat at Sunderland. “Samir said he touched his head, okay, but the other player has done the same. The linesman has a big responsibility also, because it was not a good decision, it is incredible. You want to send off both players? Then, okay, the referee was there, he saw everything. The linesman was behind (the players), he could not see.

“We will appeal, sure. I am disappointed with Samir, and he will pay his fine, but the decision was not correct. Samir did a mistake, okay, but after why when the other player did the same thing, does he send off only one? There are two rules for different teams, and I hate this in football and cannot accept this.

If he is going to appeal the red surely it would help if he himself made it clear he didn't feel it deserved a red?

Didn't really make a good defence there did he?

I interpret it differently Moomba,

Where does he say and where is he quoted as saying he deserved to get sent off.

Again the spin on the article misquoted him.

"If you are going to send someone off" doesn't equate to he deserved to get sent off.

POOR JOURNALISM AGAIN and you fell for it this time Moomba.

Am I the only one pissed that Nasri seems to be getting better and better this season and all we get are glimpses of it?

Akira said:
Am I the only one pissed that Nasri seems to be getting better and better this season and all we get are glimpses of it?

I'm not pissed off with Nasri at all. He is beginning to influence games big time. I am pissed off with the twat that sent him off.

I would nothing into what RM said after the game in terms of whether we will appeal or not.

The fact the interviewer asked him in that direct way states the obvious that it was contentious to say the least.

He said we would appeal and we should but in the light of day I would suspect we will not.

andrewmswift said:
bassong should have walked for the tackle

Why? It was a cracking tackle. Just like kompany's that led to our second goal.

Nasri did pretty much nothing and didn't deserve to walk. Who remembers when you had to do something pretty bad to get a red card? The sport's far too soft these days.

Pam said:
Akira said:

I'm not pissed off with Nasri at all. He is beginning to influence games big time. I am pissed off with the twat that sent him off.
Yeah. I agree. Just pretty pissed with our luck we won't get to see the influence much sooner.

black mamba said:
Mancini ......

Blues’ manager Roberto Mancini admitted Nasri deserved to go for his rush of blood, but Bassong should also have been dismissed in the skirmish minutes before the interval.

“WE WILL APPEAL , sure. I am disappointed with Samir, and he will pay his fine, but the decision was not correct. Samir did a mistake, okay, but after why when the other player did the same thing, does he send off only one? There are two rules for different teams, and I hate this in football and cannot accept this.

Spot on.

Akira said:
Pam said:
Akira said:

Yeah. I agree. Just pretty pissed with our luck we won't get to see the influence much sooner.

Yeah, I misread your post, lazily enough. And yes I am similarly pissed off about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.