Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

Rascal said:
robbieh said:
Talented but a complete tosser.

When he needs to man up like in the wall he won´t and when he needs to keep a cool head like today he adopts macho posturing.

Liability and hope he goes elsewhere.

The BM overreaction posts get more extreme

overreaction big time

big

More a biased and stupid comment than an overreaction I would suggest Rascal.

cheddar404 said:
andrewmswift said:
bassong should have walked for the tackle

Why? It was a cracking tackle. Just like kompany's that led to our second goal.

Nasri did pretty much nothing and didn't deserve to walk. Who remembers when you had to do something pretty bad to get a red card? The sport's far too soft these days.

Because the follow through was reckless. Haven't we not had our Kompany shown a red for exactly that. These refs are so fucking inconsistent.

alky313 said:
cheddar404 said:
andrewmswift said:
bassong should have walked for the tackle

Nasri did pretty much nothing and didn't deserve to walk. Who remembers when you had to do something pretty bad to get a red card? The sport's far too soft these days.

Because the follow through was reckless. Haven't we not had our Kompany shown a red for exactly that. These refs are so fucking inconsistent.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Good old fashioned tackle as was Kompany's. Just because Kompany's was a bad decision doesn't mean this should have been.

cheddar404 said:
alky313 said:
cheddar404 said:

Nothing wrong with it at all. Good old fashioned tackle as was Kompany's. Just because Kompany's was a bad decision doesn't mean this should have been.

Try watching it again, it was a bad tackle and should have been a straight red. Nothing like Vinnies tackle.

His form for us is getting better and better. And then came this twat referee .....

Barcon said:
cheddar404 said:
alky313 said:

Try watching it again, it was a bad tackle and should have been a straight red. Nothing like Vinnies tackle.

I've watched it loads of times. Got the ball and the man. Nothing wrong with that. His momentum took him through Nasri. Not even a foul, never mind a card.

cheddar404 said:
Barcon said:
cheddar404 said:

I've watched it loads of times. Got the ball and the man. Nothing wrong with that. His momentum took him through Nasri. Not even a foul, never mind a card.

What about his trailing leg?

Barcon said:
cheddar404 said:
Barcon said:

What about his trailing leg?

What about it? It's football, not flower arranging.

cheddar404 said:
Barcon said:
cheddar404 said:

It was not for red card for me too. Very solid booking but I'd be mad if City player would be sent off for that tackle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.