Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCityfan said:
"The negotiations with Barcelona are still ongoing and we will find a solution. The boy's desire is to move to Barcelona and we are looking to find a way to make this happen. We will continue talks and we will see what happens," Pozzo said to Il Corriere dello Sport.

"Whether City have pulled out of the race to sign him, you'd have to ask them. We never really negotiated with them."

If those quotes are true....City are just trying to save face and the reports that he only wanted Barca were true.

We were never in the running. Stupid City and all ITK wummers! 1000+ pages for all this shit?

don't be such a drama queen, Pozzo spouts more shit than a sewer, if he told me my name I'd check my birth certificate

The quotes from Mancini about us finishing deals soon sound good. Maybe the plan B target will be better than Sanchez? Who knows?

If it turns out to be Mata I wont be too upset ;)

dario2739 said:
So Tolmie, are you suggesting the Rags may be up to some underhand dealings???

2855246973_d2a7685181.jpg

Ricster said:
Go get Hazard. Thats my input.

Lille won't sell. Particularly since they're off loading Gervinho.

I'm disappointed that we're out of the Sanchez race, but not despondent.

I still expect movement from us by Friday...not itk just a gut feeling.

oh well onto Pastore, Mata and......... Iniesta (I still hold a faint hope lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.