Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we still get Sanchez?

EDIT: Watching him tonight makes me want him exponentially more. Don't want to miss out on him.

Sleeping_Easy said:
jjeangi said:
Can we still get Sanchez?

EDIT: Watching him tonight makes me want him exponentially more. Don't want to miss out on him.

How did he play?
Honestly, just as you would expect. Not a great deal of an impact tonight though, but still played very well.

Interesting this thread's still alive. I believe Sanchez is history.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I was not aware of Bobby's or the club's current stance. Things had gone VERY QUIET since Sunday night.

Hence, not really been posting.

It is simply a gut feeling re United, based on the underhand way they have conducted themselves throughout this whole courting process.

Still think Barca, once again, may have come to an 'arrangement' with us...

The club always have contingency plans. The biggest news today should be that we have signed a new £50m player.

CARLOS TEVEZ.

For the record, people saying Neymar is bullshit. Not even at the races.

I know this was posted over a week ago, but still I'm intrigued as to why the sudden change of heart.

Ntini77 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I was not aware of Bobby's or the club's current stance. Things had gone VERY QUIET since Sunday night.

Hence, not really been posting.

It is simply a gut feeling re United, based on the underhand way they have conducted themselves throughout this whole courting process.

Still think Barca, once again, may have come to an 'arrangement' with us...

The club always have contingency plans. The biggest news today should be that we have signed a new £50m player.

CARLOS TEVEZ.

For the record, people saying Neymar is bullshit. Not even at the races.

I know this was posted over a week ago, but still I'm intrigued as to why the sudden change of heart.

Tolm was just referring to Mancini's interview that broke that day. So probably no huge change of heart, just Mancini wasn't yet 100% aware of Tevez' decision and until that point Mancini was always going to say that he was staying imo.

I watched him vs Mexico and he looks a good player - pace, trickery and an eye for a pass. You can see why a lot of teams are in for him. He is made for the prem. If we don`t get him I hope he goes to Barca. He looks to be better than Pedro for their right hand sided attacker role.

I haven't heard he has signed for Barca, now that Herman is leaving I would give udinese the money they asked for just to see what would happen. (still don't think he would sign for us though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.