Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonsallBlue said:
The quotes from Mancini about us finishing deals soon sound good. Maybe the plan B target will be better than Sanchez? Who knows?

If it turns out to be Mata I wont be too upset ;)
You can't just close deals like this though - as we found out with Sanchez.

Hoping to close deals would surely be more accurate

I won't say we've wasted alot of time on this transfer because if there was an outside chance then we had to be at the races. However, it's all gone belly up so what we have done is lost a fair bit of time because while we may have done homework elsewhere we haven't got deals done so we've got the whole bloody process to go through again. It'll probably be just as bad if not worse than before IMO as now other clubs will know we're desperate having lost out on our main target. There'll be a premium to be paid for this.

dario2739 said:
So Tolmie, are you suggesting the Rags may be up to some underhand dealings???

If anything It'll be Baconface doing the underhand behaviour! He has history going right back to tapping up Giggs! The Kunt

metalblue said:
BlueCityfan said:
"The negotiations with Barcelona are still ongoing and we will find a solution. The boy's desire is to move to Barcelona and we are looking to find a way to make this happen. We will continue talks and we will see what happens," Pozzo said to Il Corriere dello Sport.

"Whether City have pulled out of the race to sign him, you'd have to ask them. We never really negotiated with them."

If those quotes are true....City are just trying to save face and the reports that he only wanted Barca were true.

We were never in the running. Stupid City and all ITK wummers! 1000+ pages for all this shit?

don't be such a drama queen, Pozzo spouts more shit than a sewer, if he told me my name I'd check my birth certificate

Anyone who would believe that they weren't talking to City is a fucking moron.

Ntini77 said:
We're out of the running for Sanchez, but we're back in for Cahill.

I'm sure you're all as delighted as I am.
Really? Very good player, but don't see him improving us much

as long as utd dont get him i`ll be happy!!!! pastore and mata now then maybe??? i really think we need some top drwaer players for the champions league!! we dont wanna go into it and look shite do we??? its our chance to make a statement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.