Santa Cruz = Professionalism

Damocles said:
So what? If Real Madrid came in for Joe Hart, he'd be gone now.

Had he not been first choice he'd have gone to anyone!

I don't like all this 'I just want to play' crap that he keeps coming out with. He's doing nothing to build his rapport with the fans in my mind.

As for Santa - jury's out for me. He did well at Blackburn but I'm not sure that he's 'that' good. Who knows though, it would be great if he keeps fit, gets his chance and takes it. Can't imagine he'd be any less effective that Ade is at the moment.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
mancity5 said:
I reckon if I earned £75k a week for doing nowt.
I could be professional if I really tried.

I would be the model professional and I only want £65. I will even wash the kits, polish the boots and serve the pasta. And mow the grass!

If you are willing to substitute "washing the kits and polishing the boots", for "cleaning the fish tanks", and you are willing to relocate to Canada, we have a deal.

Has anyone else heard the rumour that Roque actually failed his medical, but Hughes was so adamant he wanted him that he personally overulled the staff?

I can't help but feeling he's committed because he's earning £80,000 p/w. Would he actually pass a medical anywhere else?

Although in fairness I like him, and I think he should get his chance

msl said:
Has anyone else heard the rumour that Roque actually failed his medical, but Hughes was so adamant he wanted him that he personally overulled the staff?

I can't help but feeling he's committed because he's earning £80,000 p/w. Would he actually pass a medical anywhere else?

Although in fairness I like him, and I think he should get his chance

There is a key word in all of that. It's best to deal with fact.

He is a model professional off the pitch for sure but lets hope that he can get match fit this season and show us what he can really do on the pitch.

He took a pay cut to stay.

To me he's gone up in my estimation and it's a big fuck you to outsiders saying were a team full of mercenaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.