Santa Cruz

He just needs games but i don't think he shoud be getting that game time in the first team, he's nowhere near ready for first team football.

Had an eye injury shortly after he came on according to the OS.

I think he is one of Hughes favourites though and given that should have come off , put Petrov on the left and Bellamy on the right.

Also Zab will probably miss at least the next two /three matches with scans to come for NDJ and KT.

He has been excellent IMO since returning to the fold and will be missed.

All in all a good point but not so good on the injury front.

Be interesting if Silvinyo starts ahead of Richards against Wigan assuming Kompany will be eased in off the bench.

I doubt Hughes will risk Kolo if he is not 100 per cent right so we may have to start Richards at centre back.

Jesus christ Dunne gave us 9 years us of shit and the fans never turned on him. No no he was lauded as a legend. But then two very good players in RSC and Joleon come along and people are slaggin 'em off, disgusting!

the eye injury allows some latitude for a poor 20 mins from RSC, the main point though is that he is a country mile short of match fitness and really shouldn't be making the bench until he has gained some pace and shed some timber.

the guy though is top quality and just like Tevez he needs to regain full fitness before people pass judgement.

I aint even wasting my time reading this thread the same way I didn't waste my time argueing with the tits there last night calling him!! he has played about 25 mins in 9/10 months and also had a problem with his eye after two minutes of coming on last night!

coops said:
I aint even wasting my time reading this thread the same way I didn't waste my time argueing with the tits there last night calling him!! he has played about 25 mins in 9/10 months and also had a problem with his eye after two minutes of coming on last night!

Which is fair enough but most posters aren't slagging him off , they're just saying he's nowhere near ready for first team football and they're right.
Reserves for 3 or 4 games would suit him better at this moment in time imo

bluemoon32 said:
coops said:

Which is fair enough but most posters aren't slagging him off , they're just saying he's nowhere near ready for first team football and they're right.
Reserves for 3 or 4 games would suit him better at this moment in time imo

Fair enough I read a few negative posts on page one and thought it was going to be a slanging match! He does need reserve games but you cant provide the level of football and fitness needed for the premier league he needs match time at the top flight as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.