Santa Cruz

Everyone deserves an opinion............
So here's mine.

How the hell can any plonker sit down and actually write in to criticise RSC right now.

My grandson has just started school at the age of 4.

If the headmistress tells my son he is not at the top of the class after 4 weeks - I'd hope he would chin her !!

Kindest regards to all but the plonkers.

Pile of sh*t last night needs some reserve games under his belt. Touch of a baby elephant could have cost us a goal last night. Looked like bit of old pals act by Hughes last night don't think he's gonna admit that Crocky isn't all that to the detrimant of a win for us last night

Mike D said:
Pile of sh*t last night needs some reserve games under his belt. Touch of a baby elephant could have cost us a goal last night. Looked like bit of old pals act by Hughes last night don't think he's gonna admit that Crocky isn't all that to the detrimant of a win for us last night

Take your mouth for a shit!

he will come good
we know he can score goals, and with the service he gets at city it shouldnt be long
I can see that hughes thought with a couple of target men to aim at we might snatch it, but Dunne and Collins were sound in the air for them and the crossing, especially SWPs was poor.
Irelands through balls would have been better suited to Tevez

Ive got to admit it, RSC did remind me of samaras last night

simonk said:
he will come good
we know he can score goals, and with the service he gets at city it shouldnt be long
I can see that hughes thought with a couple of target men to aim at we might snatch it, but Dunne and Collins were sound in the air for them and the crossing, especially SWPs was poor.

Now that's not fair.

Blue4ever85 said:
simonk said:
he will come good

Now that's not fair.

reminded me more of Corradi.

;)

Blue4ever85 said:
simonk said:
he will come good

Now that's not fair.
Quite. Samaras looked the business in his first game for us - look how that ended up.

its made slightly in jest, as its not the sort of name that anyone should be labelled with
however, and fully understanding the fact that hes played minutes after a long injury
he did look very unsure, his touch was poor, and his size, long hair and general pointing at things did bring that (horrible)thought to mind

a few weeks down the line, fit and on the pace I know he will be monstering centre halves and bagging his share

We've all seen him play in the premier league and look very good (for Blackburn) - he is just off the pace currently and needs match time to get sharp.

Which is understandable really, isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.