Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

Correct but the word used was rape, so technically there are no female rapists, only female sex offenders.

I heard you were dumb so I googled it for you...

Until 2012, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) considered rape a crime solely committed by men against women. In 2012, they changed their definition from "The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will" to "The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

I heard you were dumb so I googled it for you...

Until 2012, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) considered rape a crime solely committed by men against women. In 2012, they changed their definition from "The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will" to "The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

I thought you were in Ireland and this is a UK based forum. Using FBI definitions, that's some barrel scraping.

As always in these cases people move away from the victim and make it all about them. One very evil copper thankfully out away for life Good and bad in all jobs and most cops will be very good people as are most men and women. Those that commit crimes against women seem to be getting longer sentences these days which is a positive.

An insight into attitudes towards domestic abuse...

Many and perhaps rightly so Bob believe little has been done to properly address DM since man pulled a woman by the hair into the cave.

There was a time when police couldn't act particularly when it occurred in the privacy of the home so some progress has been made.

Interestingly in Australia the stats indicate that 20 per cent of domestic violence is inflicted on the male in a relationship with a woman and its on the rise.

A large amount of domestic violence still goes unreported and hence is not investigated.

Many and perhaps rightly so Bob believe little has been done to properly address DM since man pulled a woman by the hair into the cave.

There was a time when police couldn't act particularly when it occurred in the privacy of the home so some progress has been made.

Interestingly in Australia the stats indicate that 20 per cent of domestic violence is inflicted on the male in a relationship with a woman and its on the rise.

A large amount of domestic violence still goes unreported and hence is not investigated.
There is a huge difference between a woman attacking a man and the opposite due to the general size difference between the genders. If my mrs attacked me, sure she could hurt me, but it would take something special to do real damage. I could easily hospitalise her if I did the reverse so that statistic about male violence means fuck all as it is a false equivalence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.