Sat down at Chelsea

There was a lot of young kids in the lower tier - they all had white City track suit tops on - I presume they had been in a tournament in London or City were just giving them a day out at the game with their parents.

One reason for so many "strangers" in the lower tier was that a lot of corporate tickets that were linked to the Derby (corporates had to buy for 2 matches to get a Derby ticket) ended up on sale on the internet. That's how I got mine cos I missed out on loyalty points. A few who were sat near me weren't City fans and didn't realise that they were going to end up in the away end.

M18SK13 said:
There was a lot of young kids in the lower tier - they all had white City track suit tops on - I presume they had been in a tournament in London or City were just giving them a day out at the game with their parents.

One reason for so many "strangers" in the lower tier was that a lot of corporate tickets that were linked to the Derby (corporates had to buy for 2 matches to get a Derby ticket) ended up on sale on the internet. That's how I got mine cos I missed out on loyalty points. A few who were sat near me weren't City fans and didn't realise that they were going to end up in the away end.

The kids in the track suits were City's U8 team. They had played Chelsea in the morning and as a treat the club took them and one parent to the game in the afternoon.

How the fuck couldn't I get a ticket with 4800 points for this fixture, YET the majority of the away end is supposedly full of business day trippers ?

I am slowly losing my love for this club !

i sat down at the front, and considering city decided to allocate our paltry allocation to any tom dick or chelsea fan i thought fuck it, whats the point.

52 quid to be sat amongst people who havent got a clue what section they are sat in is an insult to those city fans who should have been there.

my mate couldnt get a ticket, and yet he has travelled literally 1000's of miles watching city this season, yet a kid of six sits in the city end with a chelsea shirt on.

to be honest chelsea away has become a joke and i think i will give the whole charade a miss in future, rip off tickets, shocking view, and surrounded by non city fans is just a crap.

and also a manager who has no interest in having a go doesnt help neither

fathellensbellend said:
i sat down at the front, and considering city decided to allocate our paltry allocation to any tom dick or chelsea fan i thought fuck it, whats the point.

52 quid to be sat amongst people who havent got a clue what section they are sat in is an insult to those city fans who should have been there.

my mate couldnt get a ticket, and yet he has travelled literally 1000's of miles watching city this season, yet a kid of six sits in the city end with a chelsea shirt on.

to be honest chelsea away has become a joke and i think i will give the whole charade a miss in future, rip off tickets, shocking view, and surrounded by non city fans is just a crap.

and also a manager who has no interest in having a go doesnt help neither

I agree with the majority of that. I left with a sour taste in my mouth yesterday more with the fact that the club is letting any old knob in our section more than the result/performance (not that I was particularly pleased with that either!)

I couldnt get a ticket due to points but went down on a corporate trip from COMS as it was also a mates bday. (Only about 40 on that coach)

We were at the front of the second tier and the people who sat down first were elderly so others sat down around them so they could see.

A few did try and stay standing but alot of people were complaining.

We tried to sing etc but were getting funny looks from some of the poeple around us.

Definatly some poeple around us who had never been toa game before lad next to me and his mrs did nothing but talk all the way through the gameabout anything but the match. was a strange athmosphere all in all though (but again i was a drunked idiot so might have just been me)

I was in the select 50 singing in the top right, i can say little more than i was embaressed by City's support.
If it's anything like that at Wembley then my god, we're gonna be laughing stocks.
Step it up Blues!

TheMightyBlues1992 said:
I was in the select 50 singing in the top right, i can say little more than i was embaressed by City's support.
If it's anything like that at Wembley then my god, we're gonna be laughing stocks.
Step it up Blues!

You should be embarrassed of yourself pal, the way you lot were cunting off the rest of our support was disgusting.

Setting Blues against Blues is not the way I want to see our support go.

Grow up FFS.

alblue said:
We were at the front of the second tier and the people who sat down first were elderly so others sat down around them so they could see.

A few did try and stay standing but alot of people were complaining.

We tried to sing etc but were getting funny looks from some of the poeple around us.

Definatly some poeple around us who had never been toa game before lad next to me and his mrs did nothing but talk all the way through the gameabout anything but the match. was a strange athmosphere all in all though (but again i was a drunked idiot so might have just been me)
Agree with that, by steps tried to remain standin but as said some behind us were not physically able to do so durin match buh' had fuckall probz standin with 20 pints down at half time.

Some of the couples there wouldn't look out of place at center court wimbledon ffs

Got asked to leave the ground by 6 different stewards in total for persistent standin, slaggin the ref and blockin gangway.(obstructed fuckall)

Bilboblue said:
TheMightyBlues1992 said:
Step it up Blues!

You should be embarrassed of yourself pal, the way you lot were cunting off the rest of our support was disgusting.

Setting Blues against Blues is not the way I want to see our support go.

Grow up FFS.

Are you for real. Get it into your head, there were Chelsea fans wearing Chelsea shirts in the City end. Of course our proper fans that went are gonna be pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.