Sat down at Chelsea

Shitloads of people were leaving early.

Anyone get in that South American theme Pub beforehand? What a joke. One beer on tap and it was £4 a time. They wouldn't let us in anywhere else around Stamford Bridge.

ManCitizens. said:
Bilboblue said:
You should be embarrassed of yourself pal, the way you lot were cunting off the rest of our support was disgusting.

Setting Blues against Blues is not the way I want to see our support go.

Grow up FFS.

Are you for real. Get it into your head, there were Chelsea fans wearing Chelsea shirts in the City end. Of course our proper fans that went are gonna be pissed off.

And that has exactly what to do with my comments????

I was there, about 10 rows down to the left of where the poster prviously was, and some of their chants/comments will do no good whatsoever.

Bilboblue said:
ManCitizens. said:
Are you for real. Get it into your head, there were Chelsea fans wearing Chelsea shirts in the City end. Of course our proper fans that went are gonna be pissed off.

I was there, about 10 rows down to the left of where the poster prviously was, and some of their chants/comments will do no good whatsoever.

I just hope the club doesn't do it again.

6000 points, yer having a laugh!

Bilboblue said:
ManCitizens. said:

And its the clubs doing alienating the fans like this.

They decide to take a tiny ridiculous allocation for Arsenal and Chelsea away then offer half of it as corporate. Its embaressing to say the least. People being told to sit down, shut up or risk being thrown out when your away from home.

Its like the family stand now, parents allowing kids to take their Nintendo Ds's and shit like that to play on cos theyre board.

The club is going in the wrong direction.

It's sad that city fans are being priced out of games like this and the few that do scrape the money together to go are having there tickets took away so the club can sell some stupid corporate trip and get knob heads bringing there kids in there chelsea shirts, sometimes this club should remember it's roots.

I'd rather go Sunderland or Newcastle away than Chelsea/Arsenal.

If you don't feel you are getting what you want for the outlay, don't go.

I know die hards will show blind faith, but just think the £150 you'd save by not going Chelsea can pay for an extra Euro away next season.

ManCitizens. said:
Its like the family stand now, parents allowing kids to take their Nintendo Ds's and shit like that to play on cos theyre board.

The club is going in the wrong direction.

You won't find me disagreeing there.

Sad to say but I think we all knew it was going to happen.

As much as Sheik Mansour is an amazing owner, there will be a price to pay to follow this great club.

I'll bet my season ticket will go up to about £650 next season, from the £542 it was for this one, and it will make me think twice about renewing. (I pay for two, one for my son too)

mancmackem said:
I know die hards will show blind faith, but just think the £150 you'd save by not going Chelsea can pay for an extra Euro away next season.

I may be taking that line myself next season especially with some televised aways. In fact I'm seriously thinking of giving Anfield a miss to help pay for the Semi Final ticket and trip and I haven't missed a domestic game all season up to now.

ManCitizens. said:
I'm telling you - we sent 500 tickets of the 1500 tickets back.

That's why (a) it sold out so quickly and (b) there were Chelsea fans in the City end.

It definatly wasn't 50, it was 20 at most. Granted slagging our own fanbase off isn't the best idea in the world, but for some people an away day is the highlight of the week and sitting down and not getting behind the team in one of the biggest away games of the season is disgusting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.