Sat down at Chelsea

liamctid said:
Bilboblue said:
And that has exactly what to do with my comments????

I was there, about 10 rows down to the left of where the poster prviously was, and some of their chants/comments will do no good whatsoever.

I just hope the club doesn't do it again.

6000 points, yer having a laugh!
They shouldn't do, massively underestimated the demand for this one. Only bin chelsea once when i was a young boy which i do not remember plus i missed out this year by a pissing thousand points. These posts however are putting me off massively going next year.

at the game yesterday we were on the upper tier at the very back trying like fck all the time to get some songs going but hardly anyone was joining in,the place was full of the prawn sandwich brigade yesterday and never in this world did a lot in our end have enough points for this game,and ive got to say unfortunately this is the way that our club is going,no atmosphere like the rags and chelsea, sold out to stuck up poncy twats that dont know anything about our club and genuine fans missing out

take it as you wish bluemooners but our fans are beggining to annoy me, from the super select few, to the 'bring back the good old days'. it just gets boring, can nobody go to a game without having to recognise everyone, and possibly refrain from the munich songs? oh and if its not too much trouble why not try losing the swagger down fulham road, no infact that is too much to ask.

p.s i'm a tad pissed off having only just got back from chelsea, aswell as finding out that the aa's relay service isn't what it seems.
rant over for now, i'll let the tirade brew while i go to work.

Obvious Mancunian said:
take it as you wish bluemooners but our fans are beggining to annoy me, from the super select few, to the 'bring back the good old days'. it just gets boring, can nobody go to a game without having to recognise everyone, and possibly refrain from the munich songs? oh and if its not too much trouble why not try losing the swagger down fulham road, no infact that is too much to ask.

p.s i'm a tad pissed off having only just got back from chelsea, aswell as finding out that the aa's relay service isn't what it seems.

anyhow and everyone is entitled to go, but surely thats why we have a loyalty points system.

if 6 year old kids in chelsea shirts are sat in the city end for a supposed big match with a reduced allocation, then it's fair to say something is going wrong.

fathellensbellend said:
Obvious Mancunian said:

anyhow and everyone is entitled to go, but surely thats why we have a loyalty points system.

if 6 year old kids in chelsea shirts are sat in the city end for a supposed big match with a reduced allocation, then it's fair to say something is going wrong.
i agree (to an extent) with the system, but i would with 6340, it's when i stop and think about how my kids will ever get to a derby game in years to come

Originals said:
Makes me cringe threads like this.. Every time we're in London people give it out how they don't recognize some fans. Not everyone looks for each other so you can post on here and go 'yeah normal fans today' or we sat down all game.

Hate it when we sing stuff aimed at our own fans aswel like the "If your watching on the telly your a ****" and also if we sang Stand up your embarrassing.. Well that is pretty embarrassing itself.

Seems to have a select group of super fans that don't want different fans to go.

don't watch on the telle and go, stand up and sing your heart out and you won't need to worry as it won't be aimed at you

£140 for corporate is only about £20 more expensive than the day out would be if you went on the train (maybe not as many laughs or as much beer, mind). Don't like this though, never been to Arsenal or Chelsea away and don't think I will for a few years, prefer my West Hams, Sunderlands, Villas. Reckon Liverpool will be similar? Never been in the City end at Anfield.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
£140 for corporate is only about £20 more expensive than the day out would be if you went on the train (maybe not as many laughs or as much beer, mind). Don't like this though, never been to Arsenal or Chelsea away and don't think I will for a few years, prefer my West Hams, Sunderlands, Villas. Reckon Liverpool will be similar? Never been in the City end at Anfield.

Nobody will be sat down at Anfield, there's no legroom.

The thing is some of our travelling support are just as bad as the cops and stewards but at the other extreme, acting like some self-appointed "away fans police". How about live and let live?

Does anyone know who I can write to about complaining ?

Really pissed off I had almost 5000 points and couldn't get a bleeding ticket yet there are people in fucking chelsea shirts in the city end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.