Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

BlueTG said:
LongLang said:
How can you all moan like fuck about Suarez doing daft shit when we love Mazza Bazza??

Ill wait for all the "but he doesn't Dive" shit, but for fucks sake come on.

Maz Baz threw darts at a youth player and we made a song about it.
Suarez gives the finger and we want him banned??? its turning into RAWK.
Remember when we all though Adabeyor was the absolute bollocks for running the length of the pitch to rub it in The Arsenal fans face???

**Just Saying**
balo doesnt throw himself to the ground at EVERY given opportunity, he does it occasionally, but even when suarez does it and he knows hes full well dived, he still whinges like a little woman at not getting the decision, not to mention feigning injuries constantly, being racist possibly, biting an opponent and swearing at fans because the twats Hmardy at having a shit game and the fans see him for who he is, a cheat.

If balo had a list like that behind him then id see the logic, but balotelli is just a little petulant with a little growing up needed to be done (which he has done greatly recently)

NO
Balo only dives sometimes????? So thats ok?

How can you condemn 1 player for diving and laud another for the same.

Again a huge hipocrisy.

For the record i love balo, i just feel people should look a bit closer to home before shouting the odds at another player making similar mistakes.

Cant have 1 rule for balo and another for suarez.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:09 pm --<br /><br />
rassclot said:
LongLang said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
I don't recall Mario ever biting an opponent. Or being racist.

Soooooooo
Some stupid behaviour is "ok" and some stupid behaviour "isn't".
Just a big old hipocricy that is.

you're confusing stupid with malicious.

Thats all about context.
Throwing Darts at a youth? Stupid or malicious? Depends whos telling the story!

Suarez

MadchesterCity said:
intheknow! said:
GET A LIFE!! U big sissy. U sound as hysterical as the Daily Mail. Are grown men really calling for a player to be banned because he stuck his middle finger up at the Fulham crowd? TBH I'm sick of sterile football and players and I honestly do not care what other players apart from Man City ones do.

Have you never heard the saying cheats never prosper!

If he played for a team at the bottom of the league he would not have been able to get away with this/quote] spot on

The cold fact is, if suarez was our player we wouldn't have this issue. There would be a thread on how the "daily fail" was picking on him and we should bycott the paper etc...

From the dawn of club football teams have had players opposition fans just hated.
Roy keane>robbie savage>gary neville>mario balottelli>luis suarez
And there are more, and the list will carry on growing as long as football is played.

If it was mario giving fulhamm the finger how many people would have said " well thats our mario, wonder what he will do next. Gotta love him"

alky313 said:
From RAWK:

He's for sure leaving. My brother watched the game through English tv and we were jaw dropped. You'd NEVER EVVVVEEER see any bias like this in Canada. EVER. It's basically the worst type of garbage trailer trash ethics you can associate with sports media, and it seems to be the norm in England? What the hell? Blows my mind.

They are literally doing everything they possibly can to kick him out of the country. It's disgusting. He'll be in Barcelona come next Summer. I'm not even thinking it's an "if" anymore.

They think he's getting targeted? Yeah for being a diving ****.

So they think he will be playing for Espanyol next season??

(hope I got my geography right on that one)

Suarez

LongLang said:
BlueTG said:
LongLang said:
How can you all moan like fuck about Suarez doing daft shit when we love Mazza Bazza??

Ill wait for all the "but he doesn't Dive" shit, but for fucks sake come on.

Maz Baz threw darts at a youth player and we made a song about it.
Suarez gives the finger and we want him banned??? its turning into RAWK.
Remember when we all though Adabeyor was the absolute bollocks for running the length of the pitch to rub it in The Arsenal fans face???

**Just Saying**
balo doesnt throw himself to the ground at EVERY given opportunity, he does it occasionally, but even when suarez does it and he knows hes full well dived, he still whinges like a little woman at not getting the decision, not to mention feigning injuries constantly, being racist possibly, biting an opponent and swearing at fans because the twats Hmardy at having a shit game and the fans see him for who he is, a cheat.

If balo had a list like that behind him then id see the logic, but balotelli is just a little petulant with a little growing up needed to be done (which he has done greatly recently)

NO
Balo only dives sometimes????? So thats ok?

How can you condemn 1 player for diving and laud another for the same.

Again a huge hipocrisy.

For the record i love balo, i just feel people should look a bit closer to home before shouting the odds at another player making similar mistakes.

Cant have 1 rule for balo and another for suarez.

-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:09 pm --

rassclot said:
LongLang said:
Soooooooo
Some stupid behaviour is "ok" and some stupid behaviour "isn't".
Just a big old hipocricy that is.

you're confusing stupid with malicious.

Thats all about context.
Throwing Darts at a youth? Stupid or malicious? Depends whos telling the story!
Do you honestly not see the behavioural difference between Balotelli and Suarez?

ok well u want us not to be hypocrits well i am yet to see mario delibarately try and injure a player and then go down like he has been shot like suarez did with kompany last weekend.

Re: Re: Suarez

SWP's back said:
World of difference between Balo and Suarez

Exactly right, and on the odd occasion he or any othrr blue goes down easily they are criticised for it. At the ground and on places like this. Liverpool supporters seem to think it's all someone elses fault.

I don't like when any of our players dives (very few do, even Balo rarely does this season), I would be disgusted if we had one that cheated as much as Suarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.