Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

Call me when Mario does this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ILbyflta8[/youtube]

Sorry mate but you've no fucking argument in this one. Takes a very strange fuckwit to want to bite another person. He clearly has aggression issues.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
LongLang said:
BlueTG said:
balo doesnt throw himself to the ground at EVERY given opportunity, he doeJs it occasionally, but even when suarez does it and he knows hes full well dived, he still whinges like a little woman at not getting the decision, not to mention feigning injuries constantly, being racist possibly, biting an opponent and swearing at fans because the twats Hmardy at having a shit game and the fans see him for who he is, a cheat.

If balo had a list like that behind him then id see the logic, but balotelli is just a little petulant with a little growing up needed to be done (which he has done greatly recently)

NO
Balo only dives sometimes????? So thats ok?

How can you condemn 1 player for diving and laud another for the same.

Again a huge hipocrisy.

For the record i love balo, i just feel people should look a bit closer to home before shouting the odds at another player making similar mistakes.

Cant have 1 rule for balo and another for suarez.

-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:09 pm --

rassclot said:
you're confusing stupid with malicious.

Thats all about context.
Throwing Darts at a youth? Stupid or malicious? Depends whos telling the story!
Do you honestly not see the behavioural difference between Balotelli and Suarez?

Of course i see the difference, but that does't make either right.
Bad behaviour is bad behaviour and you cant justify one without the other.
People just dont like suarez, and thats what it boils down to.
Like i said, if he was a city player you would all love him.

LongLang said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
LongLang said:
NO

Again a huge hipocrisy.

For the record i love balo, i just feel people should look a bit closer to home before shouting the odds at another player making similar mistakes.

Thats all about context.
Do you honestly not see the behavioural difference between Balotelli and Suarez?

Nah mate. Wouldn't want that biter at our club. He is a disgrace. Our own fans call out Balo when he dives. Their fans are deluded enough to believe he's getting targeted. I'm not sure how you can't see that.

balotelli dives sometimes
suarez dives all the time

big difference imo. diving sometimes is ok

LongLang said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
LongLang said:
NO

Again a huge hipocrisy.

Thats all about context.

yeah and Tevez' bad behaviour must fall into that category too right?...you can tell were all dying about him eh?

At least Mario knows where the back of the net is.

He's head and shoulders above Suarez in that department.

In fact I reckon Suarez is doing all this diving and general cuntishness on purpose to shift focus from his piss poor scoring record in the last 11 months.

LongLang said:

When Balo started acting up there were plenty on here who had a pop at him. Being a city fan didn't stop people saying it how they saw it.
So no, he doesn't get off lightly for being a blue.
Suarez is a ****, simple as that. No hypocrisy just the truth.

st. blue said:
In fact I reckon Suarez is doing all this diving and general cuntishness on purpose to shift focus from his piss poor scoring record in the last 11 months.

His behaviour was the same at Ajax and he scored a lot of goals there...he's just a dickhead by nature.

LongLang said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
LongLang said:
NO

Again a huge hipocrisy.

Thats all about context.

Like fuck i would. A good example would be Bellamy when he was here i hated the **** and i still hate him.

I speak regularly to my Dutch friends and one especially is the most relaxed guy ever, you could punch him and he would just ask why you did it. Basically nothing riles him, except...yep Suarez (and AZ).

Mario exagerates contact as much as 70% as others do. Suarez goes down every time he cant see a way past, even then he still dives sometimes. I do call Mario when he act's up as i would any player, i despise cheating.

He is cynical, nasty (biting), very dangerous to fellow playes in some of his tackles and an all round twat. Mario is non of them, yes i get angry when he seems to throw a wobbler (flailing hands when stuff dun go his way) and i do not hide that.

He is however learning to cut even that out, Suarez has had ample time to do this but never has. His dives are not even exagerations of contact most of the time but just outright diving. This combined with the huge frequency in which he commits dubious acts rile up most people.

The final straw is the feigned indignation when his dives do not result in a freekick. Most others who try a shady one accept it yet he acts like the ref just gave him the v's and shagged his wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.