Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

dont even compare balo to him!

at the start i couldnt stand balo as he went down easily and basically acted like a twat etc

so to answer what you said "you would love suarez if he was a city player" the answer is hell no. he is an embarrassment to football
everytime i watch suarez,i cringe..the way he goes down and rolls over about 100 times like he's been shot, if he cut all that shit out and just focused on actually playing football he'd be a quality player.

Funniest thing is that Liverpool fans think Ferguson caused all this. Like one day we all adored Suarez, that adorable little cheat, and the next Ferguson poisoned our minds against him.

Or... you know, it could be he's just pointing out what we all feel. They act like Ferguson causes him to dive incessantly, bite other players, get Rodwell sent off, etc.

intheknow! said:
GET A LIFE!! U big sissy. U sound as hysterical as the Daily Mail. Are grown men really calling for a player to be banned because he stuck his middle finger up at the Fulham crowd? TBH I'm sick of sterile football and players and I honestly do not care what other players apart from Man City ones do.

I'm personally not offended by the gesture, but he needs to be punished for his diving. If it takes a middle finger or a racism charge to disgrace him, good.

The only sad part is that he can't be banned for diving, thank fuck he's a moron and will get his just reward in the end.

have'nt went through all of this thread,but on sky sports this morning cuntis was doing the paper review,and his opinion was it was understandable as he had been taking abuse off fulham fans the whole game,and just brushed over it,wonder if his views would have been the same if it was mario....

Hopefully he'll get 90 minutes of abuse when he comes to us. Can you imagine if fans at every single ground shouted "cheat" at him. I wonder how King Kenny and the dipper massive would gloss over that one.

Re: Re: Suarez

johnmc said:
MadchesterCity said:
if he was sleeping on a train I would slap him

His gnashers would cut you to shreds

ha ha very true, could chew an apple through a tennis racket

Anyone able to do photoshop

1 of Suarez head on Tom Daley body

LongLang said:
The cold fact is, if suarez was our player we wouldn't have this issue. There would be a thread on how the "daily fail" was picking on him and we should bycott the paper etc...

From the dawn of club football teams have had players opposition fans just hated.
Roy keane>robbie savage>gary neville>mario balottelli>luis suarez
And there are more, and the list will carry on growing as long as football is played.

If it was mario giving fulhamm the finger how many people would have said " well thats our mario, wonder what he will do next. Gotta love him"

Speak for yourself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.